• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery Photo Help

You said you used the photo tool on the website so I'm sure it will be fine .. but regardless of that, your entry is submitted there is absolutely nothing you to do about that photo you submitted so sit back, relax and wait until the lottery is drawn in May
I know that. I asked for next year's lottery.

You have had good answers, you've watched my video, you can read the requirements. What is your remaining question?
I don't understand the requirements otherwise I wouldn't have asked on here. My question was if the digital picture should be the same size as the printed picture because when I opened gimp, despite having used the gov photo crop tool, it said it's not 600×600.

I don't understand the requirements otherwise I wouldn't have asked on here. My question was if the digital picture should be the same size as the printed picture because when I opened gimp, despite having used the gov photo crop tool, it said it's not 600×600.

So this is VERY SIMPLE. Forget printed, forget gimp. The requirement is this:

Your digital image must be:  In JPEG (.jpg) file format  Equal to or less than 240 kB (kilobytes) in file size  In a square aspect ratio (height must equal width)  600x600 pixels in dimension

So this is VERY SIMPLE. Forget printed, forget gimp. The requirement is this:

Your digital image must be:  In JPEG (.jpg) file format  Equal to or less than 240 kB (kilobytes) in file size  In a square aspect ratio (height must equal width)  600x600 pixels in dimension
Ok, answer appreciated.