On B1visa don't have h4

But divorce in US.. can i get Any visa to stay inUS

No you can’t simply get “any visa to stay in the US”

Provide more information about your exact situation in order for us to better guide you. How long have you been in the US? When did you get married? Were you married to a USC or a LPR? What status did you come into the US on and which status are you currently on? Much more information required than the barely basic post you’ve put up.

Judging from the title I’m assuming married to/divorced from H1 holder, but never got an H4 visa?
Have you been out of status?

Entered US last month in B1VISA. Seperated for 7years..Now got a divorce notice

Never gave me a h4.

Well,unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be anything you can do. You entered the US on a tourist visa, so you must have shown ties to home to get the visa. Did the CBP Officer on entry ask you the purpose of your visit? You need to leave the US before your authorized stay expires - if you don’t your visa will be automatically revoked and it will be extremely difficult to get a new one. If you overstay too long you could face a 3- or 10-ban on entry to the US too.

Entered US last month in B1VISA. Seperated for 7years..Now got a divorce notice

Never gave me a h4.

If you’ve been separated for 7 years, you must have know your spouse wasn’t going to file H4 for you before you came to the US, and the divorce notice shouldn’t have been shocking. Unfortunately there’s no way forward for remaining in the US in this case.

Like Susie said above, you must have demonstrated a strong tie for returning back home in order for you to get your visa in the first place. You should be planning on leaving the US at the end of your authorized stay.