Waiting Asylum decision

Guys good evening and I hopr everyone is fine. I am so worried as my decision has been mailed, waiting for it to come in mail since Oct 4th. I got an email saying my case has been decided and I will be getting in mail soon. But on website it says case is pending and running, also USCIS portion of EAD is running too. I am so worried and stressed. Hoping for the best. Good luck to everyone who has been waiting for their case to be sorted. God Bless us all.
When did you apply? When was the interview?

Applied mid 2015
Interviewd MOV and DEC 2017

same here.
I got a phone call from them and they confirmed my address. Then they sent something by mail to me about 12 days ago, and I have not got anything in my mailbox yet. also my status is still "decision is pending", ".... days", "running".

I also applied late 2015, and interview on Nov 2017.

same here.
I got a phone call from them and they confirmed my address. Then they sent something by mail to me about 12 days ago, and I have not got anything in my mailbox yet. also my status is still "decision is pending", ".... days", "running".

Wish you a good luck Am also hoping for the best I have been waiting for so long

so guys if EAD days as well as EAD clocks are running, NTA Good luck everyone. Any lawyer suggestion in SF and surroundings?

same here.

Did you get a mail?

Did you get a mail?
nope, still waiting for that.
My attorney sent an email and a mail to them yesterday to let them know that we have not got anything from USCIS in our mailboxes.
and my online status is exactly the same as before ( Decision is Pending, .... days ( and updating everyday ), is Running )

Hello Guys
Hope every one is doing good. Please I want to find out that who is familiar with how when you petition for your wife it works?
Because My Asylum was granted and I petition for my wife and today I received a received mail and when I checked the status online it said fees were waived. Please does this also means that she has been granted as well?
Thank you

Hello Guys
Hope every one is doing good. Please I want to find out that who is familiar with how when you petition for your wife it works?
Because My Asylum was granted and I petition for my wife and today I received a received mail and when I checked the status online it said fees were waived. Please does this also means that she has been granted as well?
Thank you
You should have listed your wife as your dependent when you applied for asylum. It is too late now. I am not sure if you can request GC for your spouse as an asylee. That is possible if you are a US citizen or permanent resident. consult with a lawyer.

You should have listed your wife as your dependent when you applied for asylum. It is too late now. I am not sure if you can request GC for your spouse as an asylee. That is possible if you are a US citizen or permanent resident. consult with a lawyer.
I listed her As my wife in my case when I was applying So I just filed for her I730 NOW AND THEY GAVE ME HER CASE NUMBER SO i CHECKED ONLINE IT TOLD ME THAT FEES WERE WAIVED

Hello Guys
Thank you
Hers has been approved too

Congratulations