Apply for my daughter's green card how long it take?

Apply for my daughter's green card . She is over 21, unmarried. She is in my country. Is there any one has experience how long it will take? And Is there any way that I can bring her here? I got my green card based on asylum.

Apply for my daughter's green card . She is over 21, unmarried. She is in my country. Is there any one has experience how long it will take? And Is there any way that I can bring her here? I got my green card based on asylum.
What country? Most are 6-7 years for this category, Mexico & Philippines much longer.

Thanks, do you have this experience? Is there any way to bring them early?

Not unless she is eligible for and is granted another visa type (like student visa) in the meanwhile, which will be more difficult with demonstrated immigrant intent. Is she eligible for DV lottery? Entry period is on now if she is. Other than that, no, she will need to wait like all the other F-category beneficiaries.

An F1 appears unlikely for the daughter due to potential immigrant intent. The daughter's bother and mom are LPRs, she ain't going back to Iran after academics.

I asked the Mods to move this thread to a more appropriate subforum. This thread has nothing to do with improving this Forum.