• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

My wife is the principal winner

She was SHS student when she entered the lottery so we got married after she completed school few months her compliting school.yes we have pictures together and some chat but most of our phone chat is lost because I changed my phone but we have much pictures together

You’re not quite answering the questions Susie asked.

Was your traditional marriage before she registered for visa lottery?
Was your traditional marriage after visa lottery registration and before her selection?
Was your traditional marriage after she got selected?

Which of these three is applicable to you?

After she registered and was selected

If you got married after her selection, that means “your traditional” marriage is only a couple of weeks old considering selectees were only notified a couple of weeks ago (May). So what is stopping you guys from following the traditional marriage with a civil one?

And you’re claiming most of your past communications are already lost because you changed your phone? FYI, the embassy isn’t going to buy that excuse, and they can figure out how recent the pictures you have were taken. Expect your marriage to come under heavy scrutiny, if it turns out to be a scam marriage, both you and your wife will be facing a lifetime ban from the US just so you know.

Thanks but our pictures are very old some of the were talking when she was in school.we will follow the traditional marriage with civil one (court)

After she registered and was selected
Thanks but our pictures are very old some of the were talking when she was in school.we will follow the traditional marriage with civil one (court)
Yes I have pictures of the traditional marriage and some pictures of us when we were dating.
if you’ve “lost” the phone logs, I hope you have more than just “some” pictures, and some way of establishing that they are indeed as “very old” as you say they are. Accra is very, very strict on potential green card marriages. Maybe you can see if the phone company can at least give you itemized phone records so there is at least some evidence of all the communication between you over a long time even if the actual call details/texts are not available.

Please my case number is
Ds2020Af54###can I get interview late this year or early next year thanks!!

My CN is Ds2020Af54### can I get interview this year or early next year thanks
DV2020 hasnt begun yet so we have no idea the pace with which it will run. That said, your number is quite high and its unlikely you will have an interview before middle of next year. Sit back, relax and learn as much as you can about the process - you have LOTS of time!!

Please on my wife school cert the date of birth is 16th September insteed of 16th August please guys can this causes issues in the DV process??? But on the cert has her picture

Please on my wife school cert the date of birth is 16th September insteed of 16th August please guys can this causes issues in the DV process??? But on the cert has her picture

It's fine, school certificates from some african countries often have incorrect dates of birth or names. As long as it is obviously her it should be OK.

Please she hard D7 in science will that qualify her? Maths and English are C6.
You don't expect our moderators to know the grading system of every country, that will be too much for them. Some internal questions needs to be asked in the right forum.
If you are in Ghana or the ecowas state then post in the Ghana forum.
To answer you,the grades are ok.

Please guys if your wife had a child before married to you but the baby is not alive (Dead) can that have impact on the Dv process

Please on h her school cert her date of birth is inter change instead of 16/8/1994 it was 16/9/1995 please can this cause problem and if yes what what should we do to prove ouf self thanks