2018 Asylum Filers

I am in legal status and I applied February 2018
Interview March 2018
Approved March 2019

I am still in legal student status at the time of approval
Did you do anything(follow up, case inquiry at asylum office, etc.) to receive a decision? I was interviewed on August 2018 and haven't received decision yet...

Did you do anything(follow up, case inquiry at asylum office, etc.) to receive a decision? I was interviewed on August 2018 and haven't received decision yet...
Same here but mine was on Nov and still nothing happened i called but they didn't answer me
This is really taking longer than i expected i know and understand that some people are waiting years but the thing is 2018 should go first i heard many people who applied in 2018 they get their decision in like weeks or few months like1, 2 or max 3 but anyway nothing we can do just wait

Hi! I want you to be hopeful and try your best to stay positive. I know they have alot of cases to deal with, but they are actually making a progress compared to previous years. According to data from government statistics, so many cases have been cleared out this year. So I'm pretty sure yours will come through soon. Try to find other things to do that will distract you from thinking about asylum. I know how bad is that feeling; therefore I always tried to forget about my case and focus on doing other stuff. I wish you good luck and be hopeful.

Thank you for being so kind!
There is nothing to do jusr being patient and wait. The only thing is that my children in differnet country and I dont want to get out of US with Approve Parol
Hi! I want you to be hopeful and try your best to stay positive. I know they have alot of cases to deal with, but they are actually making a progress compared to previous years. According to data from government statistics, so many cases have been cleared out this year. So I'm pretty sure yours will come through soon. Try to find other things to do that will distract you from thinking about asylum. I know how bad is that feeling; therefore I always tried to forget about my case and focus on doing other stuff. I wish you good luck and be hopeful.

Thank you so much! I hope also. The only thing my children in third country and I dont want to travel out of state with travel passport cause it’s risky. I just applied on month before new rules if i was waiting one more month my interview would be already. but who knew. already more than one year passed and still waiting hope that in one year They will do it.

anyone from San Francisco waiting on decision after filing in 2018 (when in status)? Went to office the other day, they say the interviewer has not made decision yet, already been more than 6 months.

anyone from San Francisco waiting on decision after filing in 2018 (when in status)? Went to office the other day, they say the interviewer has not made decision yet, already been more than 6 months.
My friend did interview since April last year no decision made it yet. You wait time could be 2weeks-4 years no one knows

My friend did interview since April last year no decision made it yet. You wait time could be 2weeks-4 years no one knows
I also made my interview in January 2019 in Los Angeles Anaheim. Still waiting for the decision. When my days reached 150 last month I applied for the EAD. I received the approval notice that my application for the EAD has been approved from the 20th May 2019 to 19th May 2021 and they will be sending me the card separately

I also made my interview in January 2019 in Los Angeles Anaheim. Still waiting for the decision. When my days reached 150 last month I applied for the EAD. I received the approval notice that my application for the EAD has been approved from the 20th May 2019 to 19th May 2021 and they will be sending me the card separately

Hello,

How long did they take to process your EAD? Did u apply right after the 150 days? The system shows that i have 150 days today I'm thinking to wait few more days or can i apply on day 151? Where did you post the application to? I did my interview at Chicago office. What are the specific documents you attached with the application for EAD . Please i need your guidance. Thanks

Hello,

How long did they take to process your EAD? Did u apply right after the 150 days? The system shows that i have 150 days today I'm thinking to wait few more days or can i apply on day 151? Where did you post the application to? I did my interview at Chicago office. What are the specific documents you attached with the application for EAD . Please i need your guidance. Thanks
The process took about 3 weeks. I applied as soon as I clocked 150 days. Download the form I-765 and also read the instructions on how to fill in the form and the supporting documents which you are supposed to attach to your application. I attached 2 passport photos, copy of my passport for the ID, copy of my passport page which shows the date of entry into the USA and departure date since I did not have a copy of I-94, proof that I had my biometrics and proof that I attended my interview on the 22nd January and awaiting decision. Otherwise the instructions will explain to you what documents to attach

Is this your first EAD? Is this valid for 1 year or 2?