How soon can I leave while wife's Green Card is processing?

imkiran.timsina

I got my Employment Base EB2 Green Card before a month. My wife is also going through Employment Based process but her application could be delayed by more than 6 months, as it looks. I have personally paid all her expenses and not the company. Can I switch my job to a new company after 2 months? After some research, I found that it is good to stay at least for 3 months after Green Card.

I checked her I-485 petition documents and it includes a copy of my I-797 which mentions my current company name. Wouldn't the interviewer ask if I am still at the same company? Pay stubs?

I checked her I-485 petition documents and it includes a copy of my I-797 which mentions my current company name. Wouldn't the interviewer ask if I am still at the same company? Pay stubs?
But it's irrelevant. Her eligibility to immigrate as your derivative beneficiary only depends on the fact that you immigrated as a derivative beneficiary, she married you before you immigrated, and that a visa number is available for your category and priority date. Your eligibility to immigrate in your category was determined at the time you immigrated (became a permanent resident), and whether you are eligible now is not relevant.

But it's irrelevant. Her eligibility to immigrate as your derivative beneficiary only depends on the fact that you immigrated as a derivative beneficiary, she married you before you immigrated, and that a visa number is available for your category and priority date. Your eligibility to immigrate in your category was determined at the time you immigrated (became a permanent resident), and whether you are eligible now is not relevant.

I am in a similar situation as well. My wife was added as "follow to join" on my i-485 form and her case was filed. She has a different case number, and got EAD card as well but her interview is pending. I got my green card a month ago and thinking about taking a new opportunituy on same field after 2 months. Would this cause any issue on my green card or my wife's green card process? Keep in mind, that my wife was added to "employee based petition" and not "family based petition".