How soon can I leave while wife's Green Card is processing?

I got my Employment Base EB2 Green Card before a month. My wife is also going through Employment Based process but her application could be delayed by more than 6 months, as it looks. I have personally paid all her expenses and not the company. Can I switch my job to a new company after 2 months? After some research, I found that it is good to stay at least for 3 months after Green Card.

I checked her I-485 petition documents and it includes a copy of my I-797 which mentions my current company name. Wouldn't the interviewer ask if I am still at the same company? Pay stubs?

newacct

I checked her I-485 petition documents and it includes a copy of my I-797 which mentions my current company name. Wouldn't the interviewer ask if I am still at the same company? Pay stubs?
But it's irrelevant. Her eligibility to immigrate as your derivative beneficiary only depends on the fact that you immigrated as a derivative beneficiary, she married you before you immigrated, and that a visa number is available for your category and priority date. Your eligibility to immigrate in your category was determined at the time you immigrated (became a permanent resident), and whether you are eligible now is not relevant.