• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

How to rectify the Country of birth in DV entry

Yeah 3 is the last digit in the CN

So you really should have posted the CN by x’ing out the last digit like I did in my example to you. Anyway, that is a low CN. You can renew your wife’s passport before submitting the DS260 form like I previously wrote or you can submit the form now, then contact KCC to unlock your form and update the passport information after it has been renewed.

It was a great article , "Simon" has just mentioned to not get in rush to fill up the DS-260 unless the CN is low .

I still didn't get the point what if I didn't fill it as quick as possible like (1 month) period to prepare all my documents ? will I lose the chance (Will not get an interview) because my CN range is low ? or this doesn't matter?

If this will lead to lose my chance then I prefer to follow your instruction and submit it then after my papers are ready I will contact KCC to update the new passports details.

please advise

It was a great article , "Simon" has just mentioned to not get in rush to fill up the DS-260 unless the CN is low .

I still didn't get the point what if I didn't fill it as quick as possible like (1 month) period to prepare all my documents ? will I lose the chance (Will not get an interview) because my CN range is low ? or this doesn't matter?

If this will lead to lose my chance then I prefer to follow your instruction and submit it then after my papers are ready I will contact KCC to update the new passports details.

please advise

Yeah, I agree - it was a great article. But I am confused why you are still confused. The article says "It won’t harm you by waiting, this is not first come first served, and it could save you some pain later."

How is that not clear? Let me try and make it EVEN clearer. A low case number that submits LATER will be allocated an interview once the DS260 and documents are processed, just like any other case that is current by then. You don't lose your place, but they don't hold up the remaining people either.