Waiting Asylum decision

Thanks. I don’t remember name, but she is 34 and her parents are from India))) we went in person 2 times. Date of approval is the date of our first visit to office, so it’s not bad idea to push them a little.
Thanks good to know I remember you said
“Today I was in USCIS office in Anaheim, all clocks are working, it’s the system error. If somebody wants to go to Anaheim walk in days in April, they will not work, only from May”
So should i go in person or wait?
What do u think?

Thanks good to know I remember you said
“Today I was in USCIS office in Anaheim, all clocks are working, it’s the system error. If somebody wants to go to Anaheim walk in days in April, they will not work, only from May”
So should i go in person or wait?
What do u think?
Now I think it’s good to go and ask about your case, may be desicion was done but they forgot to put in the system like in our case.

Hello guys I emailed the asylum office 2days ago and they replied yesterday and those words were in their email
1.“This case is still pending mandatory checks”
and
2. “Several checks are completed by outside agencies”
Does anyone have any idea what they mean?

Hi everyone! Today morning my status changed for fees were waived in February and I should receive instructions before March 15, it means that I get approved?
congratulations Sharky we where interviewed on jan 17th in the same place where you where interviewed hope we get to hear the positive news soon

Just to update you all
I got approval notice today
So happy and thank you Allah
Time line :
File receive : 3/30/18
Interview date :05/10
Finish security check :around 1/1/19 based on my attorney as she called the office
04/16/19 case status changed online from pending to fees were waived
04/22/19 approval notice
Office :San Francisco
Officer : male could not remembered name
Thank you all for all the support
I wish you all the best as i know how frustrated to wait
Regard

So I have a feeling, but this is not guaranteed, that when the clock stops after "decision was mailed" it means approval. I am not 100% sure, but this is a possibility and we should look into it. Anyone got "decision was mailed" and had their clock continue?

Hi,my status changed 4 days ago and my EAD clock stopped.Status reads "decision mailed".I pray its approval to come

HI,my status changed 4 days ago and my EAD clock has stopped.Status now reads "decision mailed".Any one with similar experience and possible outcomes?

Thanks

Submitted application Aug 2018
Interview Sept 2018
Applied for EAD Jan 2019
Status changed to decision mailed 19th April 19.

I have just gone through the trail on EAD clock that's scary but fingers crossed.

Submitted application Aug 2018
Interview Sept 2018
Applied for EAD Jan 2019
Status changed to decision mailed 19th April 19.

I have just gone through the trail on EAD clock that's scary but fingers crossed.
Good luck, please update us

Hi all. I'm new to the forum. Couldn't keep the anxiety to myself lol. I was interviewed 04/17/19 in Chicago office and the Officer said the decision will be sent to me. Is it common? I guess it's gonna be a very long wait. Any experiences would be helpful. Thanks

Hi all. I'm new to the forum. Couldn't keep the anxiety to myself lol. I was interviewed 04/17/19 in Chicago office and the Officer said the decision will be sent to me. Is it common? I guess it's gonna be a very long wait. Any experiences would be helpful. Thanks
If you live in a different state or far city most probably they will say we will mail your decision within 2 weeks and most probably you will wait longer than that but sometimes within two weeks but from what I heard like 90% it will be denied or so

If you live in a different state or far city most probably they will say we will mail your decision within 2 weeks and most probably you will wait longer than that but sometimes within two weeks but from what I heard like 90% it will be denied or so
Thanks for the quick response. I do leave in a different state. I guess that's why it's being mailed to me. She did not say when it's gonna be mailed. She just made me sign a form and said I should update my address in case I move.

Hello guys I emailed the asylum office 2days ago and they replied yesterday and those words were in their email
1.“This case is still pending mandatory checks”
and
2. “Several checks are completed by outside agencies”
Does anyone have any idea what they mean?
Is probably fingerprints which are done by fbi, in my notice they said checking fingerprints, that was almost 2 years ago.

Thanks for the quick response. I do leave in a different state. I guess that's why it's being mailed to me. She did not say when it's gonna be mailed. She just made me sign a form and said I should update my address in case I move.
It does not matter is you live in a different state, in fact they may move your case to the other state and ask you for another interview there. Decision in person in 2 weeks is something very rare, people go there in 2 weeks to find out decision was not made or referred to court.
Is common to get it in mail and it can take years to get it, i.m waiting for it for 17 months and nothing yet, also Chicago office.

HI,my status changed 4 days ago and my EAD clock has stopped.Status now reads "decision mailed".Any one with similar experience and possible outcomes?

Thanks
It should be, if is referred to court clock would not stop.
Good luck and keep us posted.