My Travel Experience - RTD no Green Card

Thts good to hear. I hv applied for green card last month. Hopefully I get the card by April, which seems unlikely. But if I can get it, Thts will be great. I also heard that take your original I-94 away from ya and give you new one when you get back. Do you know anything about that. Would our new I-94 would also say indefinate stay!
They don’t ask for I-94 and you don’t need it with you overseas only your RTD and when you enter the states they will stamp your RTD with a returning asylee stamp but not a new I-94

Have anybody recently traveled to Europe on RTD. I just got my RTD and I am going. Obviously nervous about it. I m entering via hungry and then planning on going to Vienna, Paris and Amsterdam. I also want to go to London. Do I need visa to visit UK.?

Thanks!

Have anybody recently traveled to Europe on RTD. I just got my RTD and I am going. Obviously nervous about it. I m entering via hungry and then planning on going to Vienna, Paris and Amsterdam. I also want to go to London. Do I need visa to visit UK.?

Thanks!
I have been to Europe recently you fine to go to vienna paris and amsterdam but you will need a visa to visit the UK

You need a visa to UK. Check the country in Europe some accept RTD some dont. You have to a risk when you travel in Europe
that's what I said about the UK! , from a personal experience and two other fellow RTD holders that I know from the forum the risk is very low and rare I have been stopped by the Greek and Italian custom officers at the Athens and Rome airport many times to check my RTD and they always look for the entry stamp they don't care about anything else they sometimes ask out of curiosity what is that travel document and you just need to explain my other fellow RTD holders that I know from the forum they been stopped by the Austrian and the danish custom officers before they only checked the RTD and asked how long you staying in the country that's pretty much it and again I am saying that from a personal experience after visiting the Schengen Zone 4 times and visiting many countries within , the risk of being detained is very rare if none except if you get yourself into trouble then it's a different story so people need to stop worrying about that

Within the Europe, is it safe to travel via plane? Or trains are preferred. Just because they will have more immigration ppl at the airport I assume.

Has anyone from I'm travel country has left the states for with RTS with asylee status, no green card?

Has anyone from a travel ban country has left the state with RTD with asylee status and no green card?
Could they come back to states despite travel ban?

Another ques: I am traveling to Budapest in May via fin-land. I have a layover at Finland for about an hour. Do I need to apply for a visa for Finland? I am confused. What’s what it seems like it says in fin air. I will be callling the airline to clarify. But it’s seems Bazzare

Another ques: I am traveling to Budapest in May via fin-land. I have a layover at Finland for about an hour. Do I need to apply for a visa for Finland? I am confused. What’s what it seems like it says in fin air. I will be callling the airline to clarify. But it’s seems Bazzare
You need a schengen visa. If you go to Finland first
If you dont have schengen visa you can not check it at the airport.

I do not have a Hungary visa. As a US asylee, we don’t need a visa to visit Hungary. Hence, I wanted to go there. I called the embassy of Finland. Per the embassy, I don’t need Visa for Finland as long as I dont leave the international area at the airport. She send me a link about transit visa. And as I am from India. India is not one of the countries that requires a transit visa. Though, I am Us asylee.

But I get what you are trying to say. I do have to pass through board control at Finland. I hope they can see that I am traveling to Budapest and stamp my RTD.

Did you have any experience with that Jet know Chow?

I do not have a Hungary visa. As a US asylee, we don’t need a visa to visit Hungary. Hence, I wanted to go there. I called the embassy of Finland. Per the embassy, I don’t need Visa for Finland as long as I dont leave the international area at the airport. She send me a link about transit visa. And as I am from India. India is not one of the countries that requires a transit visa. Though, I am Us asylee.

But I get what you are trying to say. I do have to pass through board control at Finland. I hope they can see that I am traveling to Budapest and stamp my RTD.

You have to pass through board control at Finland how do you go to the airplane with domestic flight from Finland to Hugery?
When you enter any contry in Schengen area first you need to go to immigration.
My recommendation you must apply for a visa or cancel your trip.Or you can go to Hugery via Germany, netherland and Begilem.
Otherwise at the airport they wont give you ticket.

When you landed at Finland you have to leave international area because you need to go domestic
Flight from Finland to Hugery is a domestic flight.

It is like you travel from India to Chicago but you have to transfer at New York. You must pass immigration first at New York after that you go to Chicago. Because you landed in America already
It is a same you landed at Finland. Because Finland is schengen area same as Hugery.

I get what you are saying.

1. Hungary and FInland are two diff countries. Not domestic airlines

2. I called embassy and they said its ok. Since Indian national does not need transit visa.

3. I don’t have a time to apply for visa. My flight is in May 24. It’s a less than a month.

4. If I have to do something. I would hv cancel my flight and rebook another flight.

I will call embassy again to confirm. But Finland embassy in LA, confirmed that I don’t need visa?

Have you personally encountered an issue? Or have you known anyone who had?

What was your experience???