Waiting Asylum decision

Hi.
2 weeks back I applied for EAD after 180 days. Today I received the receipt letter and when I track my case with the EAD receipt number it says my case is in process.
May I know how long does it take to process ?

Hi.
2 weeks back I applied for EAD after 180 days. Today I received the receipt letter and when I track my case with the EAD receipt number it says my case is in process.
This forum is not for work permission. Please post you EAD related questions in proper forum.

Hi.
It will show that your card is processing, then that it was mailed out, keep checking.

Hi Everyone,
My asylum interview decision is pending since May 2018. Today I received my EAD approval letter. I’m just wondering how long does the decision pending process will be after the EAD approval ?

Hi Everyone,
My asylum interview decision is pending since May 2018. Today I received my EAD approval letter. I’m just wondering how long does the decision pending process will be after the EAD approval ?
Um...could be 2 months, or 15 months or 30 months! There is no connection between EAD approval with your asylum approval. EAD approval just means you are eligible after accumulating the required days (normally 90). Asylum approvals are notorious, varying from 5 months to 43 months, even longer.

Hi Everyone,

Someone told that I had to wait 150 business days before I can apply for my EAD card. I was wondering if that is really true.? To be more specific; do holidays and weekends count in the 150 days? Thanks

Hi Everyone,
How long did you have to wait before you apply for your EAD card.

I checked my case status today and after 1 year and 3 months from my interview my ZCH doesn't give me the error with number not found but is saying You completed the interview with uscis and showing decision pending and a lot of information for EAD card times.Did somebody else see this before the decision? how long did it take until they made a decision?
Thanks.

I checked my case status today and after 1 year and 3 months from my interview my ZCH doesn't give me the error with number not found but is saying You completed the interview with uscis and showing decision pending and a lot of information for EAD card times.Did somebody else see this before the decision? how long did it take until they made a decision?
Thanks.
Someone posted today here that this is a new system that people could check their asylum status online and it seems like it started today

Thanks.
Did you receive your EAD?

I filed on 11/29/2018
Biometrics appointment on 01/07/2019
Interview on 01/10/2019 (yesterday)
Waiting for decision- fingers crossed! Pray for me, I am very worried. It is especially hard because I am a student and I am worrying a lot