Accidentally registered to vote, n-400 denied, please help

I never voted, I only registered to vote and I canceled my registration. I didn't mention anything to them. To register to vote still bad move to do

Hi. Im pretty much on the same boat with you all guys. My thing is i registered at my school for extra credits not knowing that it was not the right thing to do and this was back in 2010, the freakin people told me that citizen and resident was the same thing. now its 2016 and i just cancelled my registration last year 2015. You think i should go for it and submit the n400? Did you check Yes Or No to the boxes where voting was asked about? My Green card is about to expire in 2018. I seriously don't know what to do.

Hi. Im pretty much on the same boat with you all guys. My thing is i registered at my school for extra credits not knowing that it was not the right thing to do and this was back in 2010, the freakin people told me that citizen and resident was the same thing. now its 2016 and i just cancelled my registration last year 2015. You think i should go for it and submit the n400? Did you check Yes Or No to the boxes where voting was asked about? My Green card is about to expire in 2018. I seriously don't know what to do.
Hi how are you? I was on the same boat too and I'm a us citizen already, I canceled the registration, I sent n400 without checking the box in the application, I never told the immigration about it, they don't check on this unless if you told them about it. My advice to you don't let them know about this matter, just submit the form. You'll be okay. Good luck

Hi how are you? I was on the same boat too and I'm a us citizen already, I canceled the registration, I sent n400 without checking the box in the application, I never told the immigration about it, they don't check on this unless if you told them about it. My advice to you don't let them know about this matter, just submit the form. You'll be okay. Good luck

So When they interview you they do not have the application on hand with them? They don't ask you questions or anything about the application?

So When they interview you they do not have the application on hand with them? They don't ask you questions or anything about the application?

No they will have the application on hand and ask you question, just say no. That's what I did and got my citizen

Does anyone know what's the best solution to this? I'm stuck in the same situation. I was registered through my high school during graduation last year and didn't know I was actually filing a voter registration card, they said it was just for voting information. I got my denial letter and I don't know what to do. Is it best to wait five years and re-apply?

I almost forgot about this post, thanks for all the help. I refiled sometime in 2014 in Iowa where I was going to school. The immigration officer thought the whole situation was pretty comical, she didn't waste any time in approving my application. I've been a citizen since May 2014.

Hello, I'm kind of in the situation right now. I mistakenly registered during my high school graduation last year and got denied. Did you wait the five years and reapply or appealed?

Hi
In 2010 I did apply for n-400 during my interview I told here my name is in the voiting list by accident from a clark at the DMV. The officer ask me to remove my name and I did after the interview and send the verification recourse after 110 days I received a denial letter because of poor moral character .
In January 2017 I did reapply for n-400 .I had my fingerprint in February and in April was my interview .I received the oath cermony letter .in the day of the oath cermony at the window the officer told me you have been called and we lift a message for you ?I said I did get anything .she said you shouldn't be here today your oath cermony have been cancelled. I said why?because your name was register to vote .I said that was from long time ago and I removed and send the notice in 2010 she said ma'am you will receive letter in the mail. But until today my online case said we send the oath cermony letter .I called uscis and they have no idea I talk to officer too he said some times they have to reschedule. I did get letter the letter date was the same date of my oath cermony they letter said we cancel your oath cermony and we will be in contact with you .....does any one know what should I do ??

I have the same problem I found out myself in voting registration and I already canceled it and never vote . Actually someone registered me based on my business card informations . So in still for the interview and I have to let the interviewer knows about this because I answered no to the question on the form n400 .

Any suggestions please ?
How did you cancel or remove your name in voting registration?

Hi
In 2010 I did apply for n-400 during my interview I told here my name is in the voiting list by accident from a clark at the DMV. The officer ask me to remove my name and I did after the interview and send the verification recourse after 110 days I received a denial letter because of poor moral character .
In January 2017 I did reapply for n-400 .I had my fingerprint in February and in April was my interview .I received the oath cermony letter .in the day of the oath cermony at the window the officer told me you have been called and we lift a message for you ?I said I did get anything .she said you shouldn't be here today your oath cermony have been cancelled. I said why?because your name was register to vote .I said that was from long time ago and I removed and send the notice in 2010 she said ma'am you will receive letter in the mail. But until today my online case said we send the oath cermony letter .I called uscis and they have no idea I talk to officer too he said some times they have to reschedule. I did get letter the letter date was the same date of my oath cermony they letter said we cancel your oath cermony and we will be in contact with you .....does any one know what should I do ??
what will be your next? did you get citizenship?

This is scary,
How I know when I applied in some places for job or insurrance that they didn’t register me to vote without asking?
What’s your advise guys?

Huh? Why would an employer or insurance company register you to vote?
Happy thanksgiving giving Susie
Some people said it’s by mistake or someone used their information in their business cards or while apply for job in the past or your employer? I never did it but I’m wondering how you make sure none of these happened?
Do you teceysomething said you are registered to vote?
Thanks

Happy thanksgiving giving Susie
Some people said it’s by mistake or someone used their information in their business cards or while apply for job in the past or your employer? I never did it but I’m wondering how you make sure none of these happened?
Do you teceysomething said you are registered to vote?
Thanks
I don’t know what the business card story is, that was very unclear and tbh sounds a bit of a suspect excuse to me, but it usually happened when people didn’t check their drivers license/state ID application form properly, or some other government or state related thing like the school thing. As a private individual or company, you can’t just go around registering people to vote. Interested if you can show me any situation where a private company registered anyone to vote because they applied for a job. Bottom line is make sure you know what you’re signing of course,

I don’t know what the business card story is, that was very unclear and tbh sounds a bit of a suspect excuse to me, but it usually happened when people didn’t check their drivers license/state ID application form properly, or some other government or state related thing like the school thing. As a private individual or company, you can’t just go around registering people to vote. Interested if you can show me any situation where a private company registered anyone to vote because they applied for a job. Bottom line is make sure you know what you’re signing of course,
Thanks Suesie for your reply,
I believe I never ever did it but 5 years ago my English was not good enough and I applied for Medicaid for the children and other things too. Driving license and car or priorities registration I always say no if there is any question about registration.
Even I don’t know if it’s only. Question about it or it comes as registration application to vote? I just want make sure of my family and children that all are good.
Is it ok to check or no need for that since I didn’t receive any paper or receipt says we are registered?
Thanks