• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2018 Selectees from Ghana

When did you go for interview? Because visas are running out. If your case was issued on your interview day then do not panic it's normal when it's on AP. Hope your passport and documents is with the embassy? Just wait a while.

When did you go for interview? Because visas are running out. If your case was issued on your interview day then do not panic it's normal when it's on AP. Hope your passport and documents is with the embassy? Just wait a while.
FYI AF visas are being issued now to those on the waitlist from previous months’ AP. I don’t know if everyone on the waitlist will get a visa but it’s a good sign

FYI AF visas are being issued now to those on the waitlist from previous months’ AP. I don’t know if everyone on the waitlist will get a visa but it’s a good sign

Yes it's a good sign. Hope those who have waited from January 2018 will get visas issued. Hmmm not easy.

Yes it's a good sign. Hope those who have waited from January 2018 will get visas issued. Hmmm not easy.
So all those that their medicals has expired will definitely renew their medical reports before visas will be issued?

Yes. The embassy will demand for a new medical report. Please could you tell as why you are on AP if you don’t mind. Thank you

Yes. The embassy will demand for a new medical report. Please could you tell as why you are on AP if you don’t mind. Thank you

OK. After my interview the consular told me he will call me few weeks and it has been months now. And he gave me a white paper 221g, he ticked will call and administrative process but on Ceac.state.gov site has never shown AP. It's always READY for 7 months now. I don't know what's going on there. My passport and all my documents are at the USA embassy. I hope they will call me and it will be a good news.

And one thing. They keep updating my case on the ceac.state.gov sites. But still Shows READY

my case was put on AP for 7 months,i was called on 30th Aug to submit new medicals, i submitted it on 13th Sep at the embassy and was told by the Co to expect my passport with visa in 2weeks, On 24th of september my case turned from AP to ISSUED:Dbut i'm yet to receive a txt or mail from DHL;);)

Please check out the previous posts on this page. I’ve posted a link (originally posted by Sm1smom I think) which spells out the educational qualification requirements at the US embassy in Accra. Just go back a few pages on this forum and you should see it. Generally the requirements are the passes including English and Math should qualify you for admission in a US university or Ghanaian straight away. Good luck. Please take your time and read all previous posts. You will be amazed at the knowledge you’ll gain if you do.

Good to know that you arrive well into the U.S. and I wish you the best.

just got to know that i have been selected for DV 2019,this so called agent are wicked.so i have started filling out my DS 260 even tho it November not in rush to carefully put the right information there before i submit.