N-400 Had Interview. Question on form n-652

Agny06

Hello. Had my interview today and I passed. Officer gave me the form n-652 with congratulations marked.

I’m waiting to get my ceremony letter in the mail. My question is, once I left the interview I noticed that my name changed online (uscis account) to two last name. In Mexico I had two last names, in the us, everything I have from SSN to license to taxes, etc I’ve had only one last name.

The officer said I had to apply with two last names since that’s what it said on the computer. My question is, I was so confused and nervous that now I’m not sure if he’s going to do a name change so that I only have one last name. I do not want two last names.

I was looking at the form n-652 and it says:
Send any questions about your application in writing to the officer named above. Include your name, etc etc.

Does anyone know where I’m supposed to send this information in writing? To what address? Any way I can talk to the officer they interviewed me again?

I’m trying to make an appointment with info pass but none available for next two weeks. Any advice, I appreciate.

The day of your swearing in and you getting your citizenhip certificate

You will be get a chance to correct your name if anything is wrong

My question is

How is it in America you had 1 last name you”ve been using the entire time!

But 2 inMexixo?

And then on your application back to 2 last name
Whilst only having 1 last name in america?

The day of your swearing in is when you get to address that .you can even do a name change if thats what it takes to go back to using “1” last name

They will give you a copy of your citizenship certificate and ask you to go over it to make sure everything on there is correct ,thats when you can inform them if it isnt if you see the “2” last names

Congrats!

My 16 years of living over here they spelt my middle name wrong

Thats the day i actually got it right!! Lol

My question is

How is it in America you had 1 last name you”ve been using the entire time!

But 2 inMexixo?

l

This is very common
Different naming conventions Mexico vs US, people Americanize when they arrive
Not just Mexicans who Americanize naming conventions eg Slavic females drop the “a” so that their last name matches their husband when they come here

This is very common
Different naming conventions Mexico vs US, people Americanize when they arrive
Not just Mexicans who Americanize naming conventions eg Slavic females drop the “a” so that their last name matches their husband when they come here

Im familiar with people having 2 last names

What i meant was. From what i gather on the post
OP was using just “1” last name this entire time in america. But now its back to “2”

Maybe on the application the OP
put “2 last names”. ?? Instead of the one. Because op did say the IO said they have to use “2” last names because thats whats on the application! So im assuming thats what caused the mix up