• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

How About DV 2019?

lawm

Has not been selected for long time so that waiting to DV 2019 again. Hope this 2018 will be splendor to me.

Reading all winners adventure are so excitement.

All the best,
Lawm

Has not been selected for long time so that waiting to DV 2019 again. Hope this 2018 will be splendor to me.

Reading all winners adventure are so excitement.

All the best,
Lawm

The DV 2019 has not been announced yet but best of luck to you.

The DV 2019 has not been announced yet but best of luck to you.

Actually there was something about the dates on a DoS page, or was it in the last visa bulletin? Possibly just a 'check back' but certainly it's in the works.

Yup, latest VB. It says: Dates for the DV-2019 program registration period will be widely publicized in the coming months. Those interested in entering the DV-2019 program should check the Department of State’s Visa web page in the coming months.

So nothing definitive yet but it's on the way!

Yup, latest VB. It says: Dates for the DV-2019 program registration period will be widely publicized in the coming months. Those interested in entering the DV-2019 program should check the Department of State’s Visa web page in the coming months.

So nothing definitive yet but it's on the way!

That's good to know. I will make sure to check on their website for those dates and complete my entry, when the time comes :)

Im wanting to be organised this year and get my photo done during mid semester break. My only question I have is are the specs the same each year ? Or should I wait for the instructions and the official announcement of the DV2019 ? Might be a really stupid question but DV2018 was my first year participating so I am unsure if this changes. Only a few more months to go !! :D

Im wanting to be organised this year and get my photo done during mid semester break. My only question I have is are the specs the same each year ? Or should I wait for the instructions and the official announcement of the DV2019 ? Might be a really stupid question but DV2018 was my first year participating so I am unsure if this changes. Only a few more months to go !! :D

The photo specs are unlikely to change much or at all for DV2019.

Im planning to apply for DV 2019 and am wondering what the best way to go about the photo is? Can I take it myself or is it good to get it done professionally? Thanks :)

Im planning to apply for DV 2019 and am wondering what the best way to go about the photo is? Can I take it myself or is it good to get it done professionally? Thanks :)

You don't need a professionally taken photo - but be sure to read the photo requirements first.

We got selected and successfully processed with iPhone photos. As Simon says, just make sure they meet the specs.

(if this isn't allowed let me know and I will happily remove it) but I think this is okay, can anyone else see any issues with it? I took it with my phone for DV2019

Last edited by a moderator: