• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Vaccination Record

Yaser

Registered Users (C)
Do I have to bring a proof of previous vaccinations when I show up for my medicals or during the embassy interview? If Yes, what's if I don't have this document?

If you have your vaccination record, take it to the medical exam. If you don't have it, not a big deal, the panel doctor will let you know the age appropriate vaccines you need to get.

If you have your vaccination record, take it to the medical exam. If you don't have it, not a big deal, the panel doctor will let you know the age appropriate vaccines you need to get.
Thank you so much for your reply.

Actually I don't have the original record but I can get a scanned copy of it from my home country. I hope they will accept this one. I also hope that they understand that since I'm working in the medical field, I must have received all mandatory vaccinations.

Thanks again

Thank you so much for your reply.

Actually I don't have the original record but I can get a scanned copy of it from my home country. I hope they will accept this one. I also hope that they understand that since I'm working in the medical field, I must have received all mandatory vaccinations.

Thanks again

No they will not assume anything like you "must have received all mandatory vaccines". The panel doctor, like I said will use their judgment to determine the age appropriate vaccines you'll need if you're unable to present your vaccine records.