• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Expert advice needed

3amakmahmoud

hello! This is for experts mom , sussie, britsmon
I have a little brother he is 19 years old , i applied for him 2 years ago as immigrant and now i sponsored my parents and they got there greencard a while ago, the question is can my parents apply for my brother since he is under unmarried children under 21 , can they apply for him while my application which i filed itfor him is still in progress or no? Please reply

But few are the experts, i can see most of the experts are in here guyz, comeon my question is can 2 immigration petetions be applied for the same guy at the same time

Actually that is something that has been discussed a number of times IN DV TERMS. Yes for DV and something else. For two family petitions, I have no idea. It is not something relevant to people applying for DV.

The "experts" in here are experts IN DV. They are not your personal go-to people to demand answers on every question you have, and then have you throw a hissy fit when you don't get what you want instantly. Also, I'm willing to bet the answer can be found in 2 seconds using google. Certainly faster than the time you've spent creating non-relevant-to-the-topic threads and trying to insist someone answer you.