• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

Hey everyone new member here,,it's my first time participating,,Any Kenyan?? Best of luck to everyone

Im thinkin of not checking it for a month lol, damn we waited so long for this and its the last day of wait... good luck to everybody, i do hope some of us get selected but even if we don't, life goes on right?

Im thinkin of not checking it for a month lol, damn we waited so long for this and its the last day of wait... good luck to everybody, i do hope some of us get selected but even if we don't, life goes on right?
I know what you mean....I am thinking of checking it on Wednesday instead of tomorrow.

I was a 2017 DV selectee from Aus and decided not to go ahead with my application and don't regret it as it was the best decision for me

I came back though to this site to wish everyone good luck tomorrow :) I cross my fingers for you all

Thanks for the best wishes and is good to see you are happy with no moving forward with your application

good luck to everyone.

Let's not forget to check back and update this forum with the statuses of our results.

Huh? What makes you say that? It's the same chance as anyone else in that region.
The citizens of UAE are not allowed to hold dual citizen, and for the truth they dont need US citizen with there original citizen they can enter any place in the world and believe me they are few! So who ever applied from there are children of worker in UAE and relatively they are few so i guess they do hve high chance? Maybe an wrong but its from wht i know abt this country
Dv 2015 entrants for UAE 7600 entry i guess

The citizens of UAE are not allowed to hold dual citizen, and for the truth they dont need US citizen with there original citizen they can enter any place in the world and believe me they are few! So who ever applied from there are children of worker in UAE and relatively they are few so i guess they do hve high chance? Maybe an wrong but its from wht i know abt this country
Dv 2015 entrants for UAE 7600 entry i guess

Britsimon was explaining that the visas are distributed by regions and everyone for the exception of OC has the same chances. In my case, my country has less than 1,000 entries and I still have less than 1% of chance to get selected. This is my third time now and trust me. I don´t think that I have higher chances compared to other countries in the SA Region.