• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin July 2016

What warning?
Something like

The cut-off numbers for different fiscal years are unrelated, so don't use these tables to judge an ongoing case. The tables are for entertainment only and have no predictive value.

Too often people (even on other forums) refer to these tables as a reliable guidance, when its reliability is in fact close to 0% – as have proven the past few years.

Something like

The cut-off numbers for different fiscal years are unrelated, so don't use these tables to judge an ongoing case. The tables are for entertainment only and have no predictive value.

Too often people (even on other forums) refer to these tables as a reliable guidance, when its reliability is in fact close to 0% – as have proven the past few years.

Well I already had that disclaimer but as I have experienced thousands of times people don't read beyond what they want to read.

1:1 Super game. In Russia, I am honest say, holiday. At the last minute to snatch a draw.
They drew Lol. There was lot of tension between the Russian and the British supporters in Marseille, same tension we always had between you and simon during the DV process in 2014. :)

I am reminded of a cool movie "Green Street". :)If you did not look, look.