• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 AOS Only

Yes, she did my paperwork just in case i do not want to file myself but the end point she is now to hire a lawyer for interview.

Thanks.

So the actual answer is no she didn't do anything you couldn't do for yourself based on the info here - "just in case" you "didn't want to" isn't something you couldn't do, or figure out for yourself. So the way I see it -you paid her for ease (or did she perhaps also convince you she should do the paperwork because it was somehow better?) and now she wants you to pay her more. Yes it's your decision whether or not to use her, but it seems to me all you're paying her for is peace of mind -and that only because she is making you worried, not because there is anything to actually be worried about?

Yes it's your decision whether or not to use her, but it seems to me all you're paying her for is peace of mind -and that only because she is making you worried, not because there is anything to actually be worried about?

I wouldn't even say he's paying the lawyer for 'peace of mind' because it doesn't look to me like he's had any so far. Agreed, he found and paid for the lawyer's service before discovering this forum. However, he has asked a gazillion questions since then - evidence of someone who is worried and isn't getting much guidance or 'peace of mind' from the lawyer outside of simply filling and mailing the petition on their behalf.

(P.S. Hey y'all! My first post here, but I'm a long-time lurker. Apologies in advance - even though I'm sharing just a small portion of our DV story, it's still a very long post!)

My wife & I and two children are from Australia, on an E-3 (and E-3D for them) visa, applied for the DV for the first time last year, and to our surprise, not only won it, but both actually won it! I happened to get the lower priority number, so we filed under my DV entry. Sadly, we were assigned to the Memphis field office, which appears to run quite a lot slower than other offices. In December we saw the January bulletin giving advance notice of the priority numbers for February, saw that we would be current in February, and filed in December based on USCIS policy memorandum PM-602-0088 (August 2013). (I can't post a link - h t t p s : / / w w w . u s c i s . g o v /sites/default/files/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/2013/August/DV-Related%20I-485%20Applications%20.pdf)

I was very busy with my employment, so my wife did most of the research and paperwork organisation - a mammoth job which she did extremely well! She's the one who made the decision to rely on PM-602-0088 and file as soon as possible, because of the Memphis field office track record of running quite slow compared to other offices - with a hard cut-off of September 30th, we didn't want an interview to take place so close to the cut-off that we wouldn't have time to handle any RFE that might arise.

However, my wife did note that the general recommendation on this forum was to not rely on PM-602-0088, due to USCIS officers mistakenly denying DV AOS cases due to their unfamiliarity with that aspect of USCIS policy.

To prevent problems, my wife included a full copy of PM-602-0088 in our submission. As per PM-602-0088, the Chicago Lockbox etc accepted our payments and internally checked that we were filing within an appropriate timeframe (or else, as per the policy memorandum, they would've rejected the case early on).

We finally got the interview scheduled - it was for yesterday, June 2nd, 2016 - nearly six months after we submitted our AOS package (so yes, the Memphis field office does run slow, but USCIS doesn't give us any option to file with a faster USCIS instead).

We were concerned about a few aspects of our case, but the adjudicating officer was not. He seemed friendly and kind. He promptly informed me that he would waive the interviews for our two young boys as there was no point interviewing them (although we had them with us), and that he would approve our I-601 (application for waiver of inadmissibility on medical grounds) - he didn't seem the slightest concerned about that. I had no high school diploma although I am well educated (just not with formal certification), so we had submitted evidence of high-tech work experience, and to the interview we brought three thick folders of additional evidence, but he didn't even comment on the educational requirements - he was evidently fully satisfied.

But, he said, we filed too early, so he hopes he's wrong, but he thinks he'll have to deny the case.

He said he'll proceed through the interview anyway, just in case he turns out to be incorrect. He asked just the very most cursory questions - asked to see my passport, which he barely looked at, asked my name and a very few other questions and then all the "are you a bad guy" questions to which the answers were "no" and "nope".

One thing took us hugely by surprise - right from the very outset, he called me in and told me to leave my wife and children outside.

So when he mentioned that we filed too early, I was very surprised, and I said that my wife would certainly ask me about it, and she's the organized one who did all the research as to when we could file, and would he mind ensuring he explains to her in detail exactly what our mistake was. He agreed to do so, and so after he dismissed me, he called my wife in, and it was my turn to look after the children in the waiting room.

My wife got a similarly quick interview, and says she wasn't even asked to show her passport. Again, the officer said that he approves everything, but is required by law to deny the case because we filed it prematurely. The only thing that "saved" us what that she had included a copy of the policy memorandum in our filing. She asked the officer to review the memorandum in our file. It was clear the officer was entirely unfamiliar with it. Had he not read everything in our file? I don't know. She pointed out that the wording and examples in the policy memorandum exactly fit our case - we only filed our AOS package after a visa bulletin was issued with advance notice for the numbers that would be current in February. The officer initially was insisting that yes, you can file early, but only on the 1st day of the month preceding the month in which the numbers will be current. My wife remained firm that no, the bulletin clearly states that you can file as soon as a bulletin is published giving advance notice of the numbers that will be current.

Apparently he ended up agreeing that the policy was very clear and that we were correct based on that policy memorandum, but he seemed to think that surely there was a later policy memorandum invalidating it by now, since it was issued in 2013 and he was so confident that advance filing cannot be done earlier than the 1st day of the month in which the numbers will become current.

SO, this morning I found an exhaustive list of USCIS policy memoranda on the USCIS website, and there have been very roughly 50 memoranda published since the one in question. The one in question clearly states that it supersedes all previous memoranda on the topic, so we only needed to look at ones since to see if they similarly invalidate the memorandum in question. Just looking through titles alone, it is clear that none of them apply - some apply to Visa Waiver participants (we're not - we're E-3). Some apply to this or that or yet some other thing. Going through the list from most recent to August 2013, it is clear that the August 2013 policy memorandum on which we relied, is still current.

Further, the USCIS policy memoranda website clearly states that they have stamped & republished any memoranda that have now been superseded. So, for example, PM-602-0079.1 is prominently marked as obsoleted. There is no such demarcation on PM-602-0088. PM-602-0088 is still current. The adjudicating officer was intending to deny his case, and it would've been a procedural error for him to do so. And for all we know, he will still proceed to deny our case.

I phoned the USCIS to see if they could confirm that PM-602-0088 still applies. I am not sure why they have the phone system. The person on the phone was basically useless. Somebody somewhere seems to think that the phone system should not provide any information that cannot be found on their website. The person on the phone basically told me that they are not able to tell me anything about USCIS policy memoranda, and that there is very little they can actually tell me.

(As an aside, I'm a computer programmer, and have often noted how relatively useless government computer systems are, even though they cost extraordinary sums to produce, compared to computer systems widely employed in the private sector and at a fraction the development cost! For example, I've come to expect that the USCIS case status tool will incorrectly tell me that the latest update on my case is that our fingerprint fees were accepted, when actually, we've long since had our biometrics done and had an interview scheduled, and even now have actually had the interview. However, when the recorded voice on the phone system as I tried to get through to a real human this morning, assured me authoratively that my fingerprint fee has been received and that this most assuredly is the very latest information on our case (implied: "so, you shmuck, hang up the phone now because you clearly have no business staying online to waste our time with further questions"), I did find it both amusing and saddening that some computer programmer or system designer somewhere wasn't the least bothered by making a computer system that plainly misinforms and yet insists on its authorative status. The short of this aside being that computer programmers and system designers - of which I am one - have much to answer for with the heinous systems they devise and implement, but enough of that aside...)

(part 2 / 2 next - I just found there's a 10,000 character limit on posts - again, sorry this has turned into a long one!)

(part 2 / 2 of our DV interview report commenced in the previous post)

So now we're wondering what to do. The adjudicating officer might approve - nice. Might deny. Potentially we could appeal, since so plainly that would be an administrative error, denying against USCIS policy. My wife pointed out that, whilst the guy did seem nice and friendly and kept saying that he hopes he is incorrect in understanding our case to be automatically invalid due to when we filed, there is still the conceivable possibility that he got annoyed with us and decides to deny our case on any of the other things that he had said at the start of our interview were not a concern to him. I don't think that outcome likely. Or who knows - might the case languish on his desk for weeks or months due to his uncertainty about the policy? Dunno. And of course, any AOS case has a chance of even being told at the interview you'll be approved, yet getting an RFE later by mail. So there are a bunch of possible outcomes. I wouldn't be bothered, except only the arbitrary but strictly-enforced September 30th cut-off. i.e. were it not for that arbitrary cut-off, I'd be content to let some time run, and see what happens next, and appeal if necessary. Or hey - perhaps we should try something extreme like temporarily move to some part of Florida where processing times are much faster, and simply re-submit our package (well, a new version of basically the same package). Of course, with 4 people being filed for, and expensive I-601 fees in the mix (the guy assured us that re-filing would require re-filing EVERYTHING - can't simply refer to things previously filed), that's a very expensive proposition, and while the E-3 does allow me to work for up to 90 days outside my LCA geographic area, which might be long enough for some much faster field offices to receive & fully process our case, nonetheless, there would be huge disruption and expense going that route. But here's the kicker: if it takes a month before we even get a decision from the Memphis office, that month probably costs us most of the reasonable chance of taking that extreme-but-presently-conceivably-viable course. So, my key concern is simply time, and how opaque USCIS processing is.

We can schedule an Infopass, but what will that accomplish? I'll drive 7 hours return to Memphis, to get a junior USCIS officer to confirm that PM-602-0088 is still current? Or maybe to tell me that they don't actually know for sure? And even if they can confidently tell me it is current, if they're not the officer adjudicating our case, how will that even help? But if I don't do any follow-up at all, how long might our case languish on the officer's desk if he doesn't feel he has the time or whatever to do whatever research he feels he needs to do to confirm that PM-602-0088 is still current? And my wife again, pointing out that he isn't necessarily feeling terribly motivated to do that research either.

So, it is an interesting - and stupid - world. As my wife said, our entire lives & futures, including us, and a total of four young children (two born in Australia, and two born in the USA, all under age 7), have our entire futures, hanging in the balance, over a disagreement relating to the date in which we filed. He fully agrees visas are currently available. He approves every other aspect of our case. The very fact that the Lock Box accepted our package and processed the fees etc and we were booked for biometrics etc, is yet more evidence, as per PM-602-0088, that we were found to be filing within an appropriate advance notification period. But whether our children will continue their violin lessons with a world-class violin teacher, and whether we will continue to build our friendships and networks in the USA, or whether life will end up unrecognisably different with a totally different set of educational opportunities for our children, and a totally different set of friends and professional acquaintances; and even such major things as who our children meet & grow up with, who they ultimately marry; everything about our lives, will be extremely different one way or another, all based on whether one guy in one USCIS field office ends up following USCIS policy or not? Again, if he issues a denial and does it promptly, then perhaps we have a chance at an appeal, so the game isn't necessarily over. But if he "drags his feet", we're going to run out of options just on account of time, just because USCIS computer systems and/or training procedures aren't sufficient to ensure USCIS field officers are adequately familiar with and properly applying current USCIS policy. Hmmm. It's a ridiculous situation to be in, but, courtesy of the current immigration system, here we are. For now I guess we wait a little bit and see if anything happens, but if any of y'all have suggestions or recommendations, we're interested in hearing!

By the way, a big THANKS to you all - your stories and advice to others on this forum have been an invaluable aid in our own preparations. Without that, we would've felt much less prepared for the process. Of course, it is still unclear at this point what the outcome of the process will be for us personally, but regardless, y'all have been an invaluable aid for us along the way, and for that, we are extremely grateful! :)

Then, depending on your financial circumstances, I definitely would arrange for sponsored form I-134, if you do not have one in hand for the interview already. CPT is part-time (20 hours per week or less) or full-time (more than 20 hours per week). If you accumulate 12 months (365 or more days) of full-time CPT authorization, you lose your eligibility for Optional Practical Training (OPT), another type of employment authorization for F-1 students. In all cases job duration is limited - better safe than sorry.
i have full time CPT maintaining status in School. i have done my masters and utilized my 29 months of OPT. I have also applied for H-1B twice and not get selected in lottery. And my salary is above the poverty line. i have W-2's and tax return since last three years. Do you think still i need I-134 base on my scenario?
Thank you.

So the actual answer is no she didn't do anything you couldn't do for yourself based on the info here - "just in case" you "didn't want to" isn't something you couldn't do, or figure out for yourself. So the way I see it -you paid her for ease (or did she perhaps also convince you she should do the paperwork because it was somehow better?) and now she wants you to pay her more. Yes it's your decision whether or not to use her, but it seems to me all you're paying her for is peace of mind -and that only because she is making you worried, not because there is anything to actually be worried about?
Yeah, like you said there is nothing to be worried about in my case.
Thanks.

So now we're wondering what to do. The adjudicating officer might approve - nice. Might deny. Potentially we could appeal, since so plainly that would be an administrative error, denying against USCIS policy. My wife pointed out that, whilst the guy did seem nice and friendly and kept saying that he hopes he is incorrect in understanding our case to be automatically invalid due to when we filed, there is still the conceivable possibility that he got annoyed with us and decides to deny our case on any of the other things that he had said at the start of our interview were not a concern to him. I don't think that outcome likely. Or who knows - might the case languish on his desk for weeks or months due to his uncertainty about the policy? Dunno. And of course, any AOS case has a chance of even being told at the interview you'll be approved, yet getting an RFE later by mail. So there are a bunch of possible outcomes. I wouldn't be bothered, except only the arbitrary but strictly-enforced September 30th cut-off. i.e. were it not for that arbitrary cut-off, I'd be content to let some time run, and see what happens next, and appeal if necessary. Or hey - perhaps we should try something extreme like temporarily move to some part of Florida where processing times are much faster, and simply re-submit our package (well, a new version of basically the same package). Of course, with 4 people being filed for, and expensive I-601 fees in the mix (the guy assured us that re-filing would require re-filing EVERYTHING - can't simply refer to things previously filed), that's a very expensive proposition, and while the E-3 does allow me to work for up to 90 days outside my LCA geographic area, which might be long enough for some much faster field offices to receive & fully process our case, nonetheless, there would be huge disruption and expense going that route. But here's the kicker: if it takes a month before we even get a decision from the Memphis office, that month probably costs us most of the reasonable chance of taking that extreme-but-presently-conceivably-viable course. So, my key concern is simply time, and how opaque USCIS processing is.

We can schedule an Infopass, but what will that accomplish? I'll drive 7 hours return to Memphis, to get a junior USCIS officer to confirm that PM-602-0088 is still current? Or maybe to tell me that they don't actually know for sure? And even if they can confidently tell me it is current, if they're not the officer adjudicating our case, how will that even help? But if I don't do any follow-up at all, how long might our case languish on the officer's desk if he doesn't feel he has the time or whatever to do whatever research he feels he needs to do to confirm that PM-602-0088 is still current? And my wife again, pointing out that he isn't necessarily feeling terribly motivated to do that research either.

So, it is an interesting - and stupid - world. As my wife said, our entire lives & futures, including us, and a total of four young children (two born in Australia, and two born in the USA, all under age 7), have our entire futures, hanging in the balance, over a disagreement relating to the date in which we filed. He fully agrees visas are currently available. He approves every other aspect of our case. The very fact that the Lock Box accepted our package and processed the fees etc and we were booked for biometrics etc, is yet more evidence, as per PM-602-0088, that we were found to be filing within an appropriate advance notification period. But whether our children will continue their violin lessons with a world-class violin teacher, and whether we will continue to build our friendships and networks in the USA, or whether life will end up unrecognisably different with a totally different set of educational opportunities for our children, and a totally different set of friends and professional acquaintances; and even such major things as who our children meet & grow up with, who they ultimately marry; everything about our lives, will be extremely different one way or another, all based on whether one guy in one USCIS field office ends up following USCIS policy or not? Again, if he issues a denial and does it promptly, then perhaps we have a chance at an appeal, so the game isn't necessarily over. But if he "drags his feet", we're going to run out of options just on account of time, just because USCIS computer systems and/or training procedures aren't sufficient to ensure USCIS field officers are adequately familiar with and properly applying current USCIS policy. Hmmm. It's a ridiculous situation to be in, but, courtesy of the current immigration system, here we are. For now I guess we wait a little bit and see if anything happens, but if any of y'all have suggestions or recommendations, we're interested in hearing!

By the way, a big THANKS to you all - your stories and advice to others on this forum have been an invaluable aid in our own preparations. Without that, we would've felt much less prepared for the process. Of course, it is still unclear at this point what the outcome of the process will be for us personally, but regardless, y'all have been an invaluable aid for us along the way, and for that, we are extremely grateful! :)

I have to say I almost always suggest people use the early filing memo. By placing it in the I-485 you stand a great chance of it being accepted at the lockbox, and then a denial on incorrect filing would be an error as you already know. However, being right and being stress free are two different things - as yuour long posts can attest.

About your case. I'd put money on it magically being approved within a day or two. The memo hasn't been superseded, and this IO isn't going to ignore it now he has a copy in his hand. It would be beyond daft to do so - one certain to be a mistake. I'm not surprised at his comments - it's human nature to bluster about that being superseded because they are used to having all the knowledge and power. In the end - he already knows there is no reason to deny your case - so, hold your nerve and get the bubbly ready.

Men! I must say your post is rather lengthy. I honestly lost my train of thought by the time I was done with the first one, and couldn't quite get through the second one. But I'm glad Simon was patient enough to read through and respond accordingly.

The only thing I would like to add, in addition to Simon's response though, is with regards to your statement about the recommendation in this forum is that people should not "rely" on the early filing memo. What's being preached, at least from my end, is for users to be "aware" of the possibility of a rejection or a denial. Maybe it's all a matter of semantics, but I still feel the clarification is needed.

i have full time CPT maintaining status in School. i have done my masters and utilized my 29 months of OPT. I have also applied for H-1B twice and not get selected in lottery. And my salary is above the poverty line. i have W-2's and tax return since last three years. Do you think still i need I-134 base on my scenario?
Thank you.
While I am not 100% sure I understand how you currently are on CPT while you have already exhausted your OPT (I had assumed that CPT normally precedes OPT employment), anyway this was not the basis for my suggestion: the point I was trying to make is that F-1 based employment, whether at your college or through CPT/OPT externally, is by its very nature temporary employment. Now, depending on the officer you will be interviewing with, this might not become an issue at all, based on your qualifications and earning potential. However, no one can be absolutely sure of this - therefore my advice in terms of the I-134 as backfall position, if so required during your interview (with or without lawyer presence). Good luck!

Yeah' long. Started off interesting, with the increasingly indignant tone creeping in (there is still plenty of time to approve even if it's denied incorrectly) changing my perception. I did feel the need to comment on the fact that Sept 30 was more than once referred to as "arbitrary". It's not an arbitrary date. It's the end of the fiscal year, and every visa for which there is a quota, is based on the fiscal year. So it's clear why the date is chosen. It is also very clear in the DV instructions/FAQs that this date is important. Calling it "arbitrary" repeatedly just sounds churlish.

I must admit I personally tend to lose patience with DV applicants who moan and complain about everything to do with USCIS and the US immigration system. Is it perfect? Of course not. But DV selectees pretty much get a free ride compared to just about every other immigrant application out there. Just my opinion.

Or hey - perhaps we should try something extreme like temporarily move to some part of Florida where processing times are much faster, and simply re-submit our package
I would not rely on faster processing in Florida - it's strongly depends on IO. I know that one person from the forum got approval on spot after month of bio-metric done, but we had 3 INFOPASSes and had to wait more than 6 months at the same floridian FO despite of strong case and no early filing. It's just my piece of info.

Similar experience here, but we got our denial by mail instead. We refilled again 3 days after our useless visit to the FO, and crossing our fingers...
The whole process is very stressful, imagine going through it all over again. Good luck!

I have to say I almost always suggest people use the early filing memo. By placing it in the I-485 you stand a great chance of it being accepted at the lockbox, and then a denial on incorrect filing would be an error as you already know. However, being right and being stress free are two different things - as yuour long posts can attest.

About your case. I'd put money on it magically being approved within a day or two. The memo hasn't been superseded, and this IO isn't going to ignore it now he has a copy in his hand. It would be beyond daft to do so - one certain to be a mistake. I'm not surprised at his comments - it's human nature to bluster about that being superseded because they are used to having all the knowledge and power. In the end - he already knows there is no reason to deny your case - so, hold your nerve and get the bubbly ready.
Hi Brit, I m also bit concern about this. I filled correctly and my FO has requested KCC file. What would happen if the deny it by mistakenly in July, August where I dont have time to refile. I saw congressmen and Ombudsman can expedite cases due to USCIS error. So is that something we can rely on if that happen?

Hey guys

Here is me and my wife story.

I won DV2016 and H1B last year, and we decided to do AOS. My number was EU…20XXX, to be current in late winter or March. There was one more concern, so we consulted 2 US lawyers just after winning. Despite there was inconsistency between them regarding case itself, both said that I should not send DS-260 at all.

My H1B was approved by the end of last year, and we moved to US in February. In March we hired lawyer who helped us to send payments to KCC and formed our package, which was received by Chicago lockbox at April 1. KCC sent me AOS confirmation (2nd NL) just few days before that.

We did not send DS-260 at all. April 23 we got our NOA. April 28 we got an invitation to Biometrics, for May 13. We tried to walk in, but got refused, and came on May 13. Few hours later we received our IL, with appointment date set to May 26, letter was dated May 11. I called to KCC one day before interview to make sure my case was forwarded (thanx, Mom!), and they said FO requested it May 11 and it was sent out same day.

Interview was in Newark FO. We came 30 mins earlier and our lawyer accompanied us (that was my decision, I had my own reasons). Line was pretty long, but after 25 mins we got in and handed our ILs to receptionist. In 10 mins after that IO invited us to the room. It was very pleasant experience! IO was very polite and friendly. We had our originals ready, and she asked few of them. She never asked my paystubs though, but there was an employment letter in package. She asked whether I work still and where I work at. I answered, and she was satisfied. I also brought foreign credits high school certificate evaluation report (since Newark requests WES for that), and she copied it.

Since we married few months after winning the lottery, we had extra questions regarding our relationships, our family members, about how we met etc. IO also asked to keep few photos of those we gave her. After that we had those “have you ever…” questions, and she said that she has everything now to approve us, and will do it by the end of day, since she needed to do some security check (I’m not sure on exact words here though). In total interview took about 25-30 mins.

On May 30 we got our status changed to Approved! Then on May 31 we got our welcome letters. On June 2 status changed to “Card was mailed” and today we got them finally! 2 months and 2 days since lockbox, and still was a pain for me personally to wait :)

And small advice to those who doubt: if you won the lottery and eligible for AOS, no matter what concerns you have, just do it! You will get your green cards!

Hello Mom and All,

Yesterday at 10am, we (my wife and I) had the interview. Officer was so nice. She went over all single items in forms I-485 and G-325 and verified them with us. At the end, she asked us to give her more evidence that we are living together. I gave him our apartment leasing contract and our shearing bank statement. She approved us on the spot.
At the end, I asked her: did you request the the DV file from KCC and she told us not yet!! She told me: In the morning I just got your package for interview. After that, she smile and told us "I never had DV case before and even I don't know how can I request your file from KCC maybe I need to email KCC"!!
Also, I inform her that KCC needs 4-6 weeks to send the file once FO request the file.
This was all the story.
Either today or tomorrow I am going to call KCC to see if FO request my file or not.
My concern is: delaying on requesting file from KCC resulted in all the visas being used up.

Just quick update. Friday, I called KCC and they approved that the FO has requested my DV file. I asked her how long will takes to send my file to FO. She put me on hold and after a couple of second she told me between 1-3 weeks.

Hi Brit, I m also bit concern about this. I filled correctly and my FO has requested KCC file. What would happen if the deny it by mistakenly in July, August where I dont have time to refile. I saw congressmen and Ombudsman can expedite cases due to USCIS error. So is that something we can rely on if that happen?

If it were that late, you would first try to argue the case you had, rather than filing a new one - but yes you could also re-file. However, there isn't much point in worrying about something that is so rare and unlikely to happen.

Thank you for coming back to share your findings with the forum. It's good to see/know that what USCIS told you at your INFOPASS is in line with what I initial said regarding the impact of filing a new I-485 petition at this point in time considering the fact that you've already had your DV interview (which can be found below):

http://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2016-aos-only.326148/page-140#post-2431771

The only section of what they told you, which I firmly believe is inaccurate is the statement that your DV file will end up getting sent to Texas. This will only happen if by some miraculous reason they're ready to approve the NIW petition while the DV one is still pending which is highly unlikely (unless of course your background check clearance is still pending). The delay that will be experienced will be the other way round. When your IO is ready to decide your DV based AOS, they will need the NIW based AOS file sent to your current FO, and getting a file sent from one FO to the other can be quite a pain in the rear.
Mom, your information have been great and helpful. I believe you are right about sending the docs to Texas, it doesn't make any sense unless Texas wants to approve my application in a day or so.

Mom, your information have been great and helpful. I believe you are right about sending the docs to Texas, it doesn't make any sense unless Texas wants to approve my application in a day or so.

Exactly ;) just hang in there. I'm sure you'll be approved soon.