Applied for EAD after 150 days. How long does will take?

Nice question bro, and I'll answer it based on my exp. Here is the thing from my online reading it says u have to attach a passport pic that contain the ex date plus the pic page and also the fingerprint notice. But I only sent the application form plus the 1-94 and the notice that says we got your application and you may remain in the us until a decision is made in your case. I think it won't hurt if you had a copy of your passport with the files or not because my file got approved and sent for processing without neither (fingerprint, a copy of my passport)
@usa-us Thanks so much for your response my bro. It means a lot to me. Like wise I just filled the form and that's it.. I think they should have the copy of photo of us with them during the initial form submitted of I 589 coz I have attached 2 photo with the application and another was taken during biometic scan.. I assume those are the pic which should have actual dates with it too.

Hi Guys! I'm about to send my I-765. ( based C8) I got a question how long does it take to get the EAD in the mail ? And also I'd like to know what documents should I attach to my application...

Acknowledgement of receipt
Fingerprints notification
Passport
2 passport photos
And that's all

Am I wrong?

Thanks guys

Hi Guys! I'm about to send my I-765. ( based C8) I got a question how long does it take to get the EAD in the mail ? And also I'd like to know what documents should I attach to my application...

Acknowledgement of receipt
Fingerprints notification
Passport
2 passport photos
And that's all

Am I wrong?

Thanks guys

Yes that is it but you might as well need to include the I 94 form . Good luck. Don't worry about the timing thing because it's different from person to another and there are many factors that could delay the process, so just send you files and hope for the best.

Hi guys just thought I would share my time line since these forums have been of great insight. Here goes:
  • 2015-DEC 28: Mailed package to California(I-485, I-130, I-765)
  • 2016-JAN 7: Received all NOA.
  • 2016-JAN 16: Received Biometric appointment in Mail
  • 2016-FEB 1: Did my fingerprint
  • 2016-FEB 2: Received notice of missing i-693
  • 2016-FEB 23: Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview( i-485)
  • 2016-MAR 19: Inquiry for case status assigned to Officer (i-765)
  • 2016-MAR 22: EAD status on USCIS went to Card Production
  • 2016-MAR 23: EAD status on USCIS went to Post Decision Activity
Now I await update on arrival date of EAD... fingers crossed. Good luck everyone!

Applied for EAD after 150 days. How long does it take?

I applied for my EAD after my case has been pending for 153 days now. How long will i have to wait to get my EAD? Pls share ideas and experiences. I wanted to ask How long does it take? sorry for the error on the topic.
Hi guys just thought I would share my time line since these forums have been of great insight. Here goes:
  • 2015-DEC 28: Mailed package to California(I-485, I-130, I-765)
  • 2016-JAN 7: Received all NOA.
  • 2016-JAN 16: Received Biometric appointment in Mail
  • 2016-FEB 1: Did my fingerprint
  • 2016-FEB 2: Received notice of missing i-693
  • 2016-FEB 23: Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview( i-485)
  • 2016-MAR 19: Inquiry for case status assigned to Officer (i-765)
  • 2016-MAR 22: EAD status on USCIS went to Card Production
  • 2016-MAR 23: EAD status on USCIS went to Post Decision Activity
Now I await update on arrival date of EAD... fingers crossed. Good luck everyone!

Yes that is it but you might as well need to include the I 94 form . Good luck. Don't worry about the timing thing because it's different from person to another and there are many factors that could delay the process, so just send you files and hope for the best.
Hey thanks for answer my question.
But now I got another question...
I have all the documents to send the application but my question is what is the right order or how is the way to assemble the application and also where to put the photos...

Thanks

Hey thanks for answer my question.
But now I got another question...
I have all the documents to send the application but my question is what is the right order or how is the way to assemble the application and also where to put the photos...

Thanks

I am really sorry for taking so long to answer your question; however, I don't think there is specific order unless if your application continent the G-1145 form, in that case the form-114 should be in top of your i-765. About the pictures I think you should use small white plastic bag and staple it to the i-765 form or you can staple the picture directly to the application it you don't have the bag that I was talking about see the link Click Me .

Good luck to you all and about my application I just called the uscis and they said my EAD is pending omg I almost wanted to come out through the other end and strangle her to death lol just kidding. I was like It is 47 days already and my case is pending for what? of course she didn't say. At the end, I literally lost my patient guys and idea, advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello hava question i send my i589 a month ago and not have any anwer of uscis maybe the address can be wrong what can i do?

Hello I have a question I sent my i589 a month ago and I did not get any answer from uscis I think the address might was wrong what can I do?
It is hard to say however I think you might have a copy of your application as it is required to have a copy of the same form for the interview. I wish you do have a copy of your application which you can chick what do you have as an address otherwise I am not sure what to say.

Hi all.
I know helpful people like assylum, Mr. Bird, MWDW, sadsoul and many others now are busy and don't have time to visit this thread anymore. Right now I can see usa-us as the most active and helpful member -- though the last post just before me was made in April (5 months ago). I still hope somebody can answer my question...
So, I sent my EAD application a week ago (when I had 155 days on my clock) and the USPS tracking service said it was received, and just today I realized that I forgot to enclosed the copy of my passport. My question is: Should I wait for the RFE letter from USCIS, or is it better if I just re-send my EAD application and all documents needed to USCIS without waiting for the RFE (meaning that I can save time?)?

@milowe
If the USPS package is still on the way, intercept that package and have it send back to sender so you can update your application and send the correct one.
Anything to do with RFE will really delay the EAD approval process so its best to avoid dealing with RFE.
If it has been already delivered, call USCIS and report that you missed your copy of passport. I think it depends on agent but they allow you to fax as well. If this is a renewal, then a copy of your previous EAD will do the trick and they don't require a copy of your passport.
Let me know if you have any questions.

@milowe
If the USPS package is still on the way, intercept that package and have it send back to sender so you can update your application and send the correct one.
Anything to do with RFE will really delay the EAD approval process so its best to avoid dealing with RFE.
If it has been already delivered, call USCIS and report that you missed your copy of passport. I think it depends on agent but they allow you to fax as well. If this is a renewal, then a copy of your previous EAD will do the trick and they don't require a copy of your passport.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you so much sadsoul. Unfortunately it was received. And this is initial EAD. I'll think about your suggestion to call USCIS. Thanks again.

It's really good to see how we have stood with each other all this time. I just came back to read your experiences. I started this thread 5yrs ago, I now run my own company. God has been so great. I will be coming back to offer any knowledge I may have.
Hello M.Bird,

Can you share with me how the relieve is no after that long journey? I can't talk about hope already because I just sent my application on June 2016 and these days it's harder than before I don't even have my EAD card yet and I don't know when I will because they requested a copy of my birth certificate and I just replied on January 17,2017. So my journey is just in its beginning.
Does after receiving this EAD life getting better? Hope an answer from you.

They received my EAD request Jan 31, I saw on the USCIS website that they sent an approval decision on Feb 26. I am so relieved. I guess I should be expecting my card soon too right?

Hello so the I-765 took almost one month can I know which service center your app was sent to ?

Dear Friends

Today I checked my EAD case status on the USCIS website and saw that my application was approved. My application was received by the USCIS on 6th of January. So after 24 days it got approved. But nothing about the interview notice. Already 185 days passed since I applied for asylum in Los Angeles but haven't been scheduled for interview yet.

Hello can I know which service center your I 765 was processed?

Hi
I submit my i765 under c8 category, to phoneix lockbox on april 7,2017. In how many days i hopefully get the notification. And in how many days i will get EAD. Plz guide me how to check case status of i765 as we cannot check asylum case status online. Do i get new case number for i765???

I have a question guys.
I had my interview on April 13, 2017. My 150 days finished on April 27 and I sent i-765 a few days ago. My timeline is 165 days now. I know it will take 180 days but do I receive a notification for the EAD? any receipt or anything? I wonder if I had to receive something and I didn't !
I also put (c)(8) for the code. I am assuming that's right!? because sometimes I see people referring to it as c08 !?
Thanks for answering

I have a question guys.
I had my interview on April 13, 2017. My 150 days finished on April 27 and I sent i-765 a few days ago. My timeline is 165 days now. I know it will take 180 days but do I receive a notification for the EAD? any receipt or anything? I wonder if I had to receive something and I didn't !
I also put (c)(8) for the code. I am assuming that's right!? because sometimes I see people referring to it as c08 !?
Thanks for answering
yes, you are supposed to receive I-797c which is to inform you that your case was accepetd. in general, it will take no more that two weeks from the day that you mailed the form.