• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Both. The email alerts you to check the website - the email itself has no information. The website is the same as the one you checked whether you got selected. If your number is current, check it even if you haven't got the email.
Thanks Susie.Thanks.jpg

the 2016 forum is dormant. anyways my visa approved.read a lot from 2015 and 2014
You are experienced now. Kindly share it with us on the 2016 forum and I know others will make use of that. USA awaits you.
Thanks and Congrats.

my wife won it but in the 3 major subjects ;she failed 2
teached in private school for years
is there any chance for her?

my wife won it but in the 3 major subjects ;she failed 2
teached in private school for years
is there any chance for her?

I'm not quite sure what the exact educational requirement is in Ghana, but we do know it's one of the strict/tough embassies to interview at. So if the educational requirement is a pass in 3 specific major subjects and your wife failed two of those (and does not have a higher degree outside of the high school diploma), she obviously does not meet the educational requirement.

Going the work experience route may qualify her, but that option isn't always straight forward - the CO may not give you guys the opportunity to proof you qualify based on work experience, and even if the CO does give you that chance, a lot would depend on your wife's ability to do so. The occupation in general, school teacher meets the O*Net requirement - t is designated as Job Zone 4 and has a classified SVP rating of 7.0 < 8.0

thank you expert SIMON
Educational requirement in Ghane are 5 subjects including english and mathematics that means 2 major but she failed 1

I'm a winner of dv 2016. Have a little problem. these are the illustrations of the names on my docs. Birth Cert; Ramatu Mensah Arku. Ramatu is the first name, Mensah is the middle name and Arku is the surname name. Passport; the same arrangements as on birth cert. 1NL Arku, Mensah Ramatu . Here the middle name used as first name and First name as middle name.
DS 260 Arku, Ramatu Mensah as on passpory and DS 260
2NL; names as arranged on 1NL.ie Arku Mensah Ramatu, interchanging the firsr and the middle names again.
High School Cert; Arku Mensah Ramatu
Degree, Ramatu Arku Mensah. this time the Surname in the middle.
Have sworn affidavit on this. pls help me is there anything I can do again aside the affidavits?

I'm a winner of dv 2016. Have a little problem. these are the illustrations of the names on my docs. Birth Cert; Ramatu Mensah Arku. Ramatu is the first name, Mensah is the middle name and Arku is the surname name. Passport; the same arrangements as on birth cert. 1NL Arku, Mensah Ramatu . Here the middle name used as first name and First name as middle name.
DS 260 Arku, Ramatu Mensah as on passpory and DS 260
2NL; names as arranged on 1NL.ie Arku Mensah Ramatu, interchanging the firsr and the middle names again.
High School Cert; Arku Mensah Ramatu
Degree, Ramatu Arku Mensah. this time the Surname in the middle.
Have sworn affidavit on this. pls help me is there anything I can do again aside the affidavits?
A misarrangement of names is quite serious esp in the embassy here in Ghana. And food lat year's experience, it seem the consulates dont regard affidavites food our courts since all those who supported the documents were told to put it somewhere. Who know, it might be different the year but just be prepared for any outcome.

Hello guys I am already in the US but my relative claim she paid for my green card me and my wife green card since October 20,2015.We arrived on Nov 12,2015.My wife received her green card three weeks after we arrive up to today's date I have not received my green card yet I contacted the immigration office and they asked for My receipt number but she is claiming that she was not given a receipt number .so my question is how can I know weather she paid or not?

Hello guys I am already in the US but my relative claim she paid for my green card me and my wife green card since October 20,2015.We arrived on Nov 12,2015.My wife received her green card three weeks after we arrive up to today's date I have not received my green card yet I contacted the immigration office and they asked for My receipt number but she is claiming that she was not given a receipt number .so my question is how can I know weather she paid or not?

I would think the fact that your wife received her GC is evidence your relative made the payment, right?