• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV related analysis sources - useful links - gathered in one place

I know this sounds stupid, but having the link to the official dv lottery site could help a lot of people avoid the scam sites, especially at this moment when the lottery is open.

**Official U.S. Government Website**
https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

I debate myself whether anybody not smart enough to find the official site truly deserves to get a green card, but at the end of the day nobody deserves to be scammed.

I know this sounds stupid, but having the link to the official dv lottery site could help a lot of people avoid the scam sites, especially at this moment when the lottery is open.

**Official U.S. Government Website**
https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

I debate myself whether anybody not smart enough to find the official site truly deserves to get a green card, but at the end of the day nobody deserves to be scammed.
Nobody thought about that !!!
Indeed until now lot of people fall into scams still... On local forums they still believe usafis is the official website !

Hi B. Simon. Interesting interview outcomes down here, starting with Ghana. I am unable to find this discretion irreproachable.

good nights, what are the reasons for denying the resident visa?

There can be many. Material error on entry form (e.g. : wrong country/region for chargeability or leaving dependents off), not meeting DV education requirement, failing medical exam, failing to prove you won't be a public charge, past criminal record with crime of moral turpitude, previous overstay/visa violation in US and still under ban.... These just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

There can be many. Material error on entry form (e.g. : wrong country/region for chargeability or leaving dependents off), not meeting DV education requirement, failing medical exam, failing to prove you won't be a public charge, past criminal record with crime of moral turpitude, previous overstay/visa violation in US and still under ban.... These just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.
Thank you very much

The piece of paper is an outright refusal based on ineligibility....that's why they wouldn't let her back in.

Also you should edit those screenshots to remove phone numbers and identifying details, you have basically posted all her info on the Internet publicly :(

Exactly! The original thread is not properly updated...

Page not found

I can't follow up on every DoS website page to see what the new administration ditches and keeps...there are suggestions on the redirection of what to do....or do a search for "immigrant visa denials" on the website as that was obviously the subject of the page....and maybe you can post a working link when you find it, thanks in advance.