• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Hi folks, can't believe I haven't pass a comment for a long while now ( that's how crazy time is of the essence here in the States) Anyway I'm doing great and I hope all the others who have made it here are too. The fiscal year is almost getting to an end and it is my wish that every selectee gets an interview. And for those already here in the States it won't be a bad idea to create a platform where we can share ideas and experiences (it doesn't matter which State you are) we can still link up and try to encourage each other. So far the only person I constantly communicate with is @jay_on_ice who is already in the U.S Army I'm also shipping out with the U.S Navy⛵️ in two months. Yeah there are opportunities here if you are smart enough to grab them. Please those here should try get in touch. And finally to all the moderators here, you guys are awesome. The passion, the dedication, the time, the efforts... we can only say thank you

Hi folks, can't believe I haven't pass a comment for a long while now ( that's how crazy time is of the essence here in the States) Anyway I'm doing great and I hope all the others who have made it here are too. The fiscal year is almost getting to an end and it is my wish that every selectee gets an interview. And for those already here in the States it won't be a bad idea to create a platform where we can share ideas and experiences (it doesn't matter which State you are) we can still link up and try to encourage each other. So far the only person I constantly communicate with is @jay_on_ice who is already in the U.S Army I'm also shipping out with the U.S Navy⛵️ in two months. Yeah there are opportunities here if you are smart enough to grab them. Please those here should try get in touch. And finally to all the moderators here, you guys are awesome. The passion, the dedication, the time, the efforts... we can only say thank you

Best of luck in the Navy!

the discussion in this forum is 75 page in front as compared to ours(ethiopia's), i didnt forget to salute u all members, some of u are even part of our forum too. Yet the question comes, i am planning to leave homeland only 2wk before the expiry date of visa b/c of school. But by that time the medical paper will expire and I read on kenyan dv forum that one need to redo the medical in usa, if it expired at the time of arrival to us soil. please enlighten me on this issue

Last edited: