• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2016 interview experience & 2NL

Dalia2015

As the new visa bulletin shows the 2016 cut off numbers for October, I thought this thread would be helpful to share the 2nd notification letter for the interview appointment and also the interview experience itself for everyone in all regions. Please feel free to post your experiences for 2016 and good luck to you all in advance :)

Last edited:
My number is AF000031xx and my number is current for October but didn't receive the 2nd NL yet.. I am waiting anxiously and is checking the DV website daily but I am unable to put my DV winning number only my initial reference number when I applied for the Lottery. Is everyone the same??!

My number is AF000031xx and my number is current for October but didn't receive the 2nd NL yet.. I am waiting anxiously and is checking the DV website daily but I am unable to put my DV winning number only my initial reference number when I applied for the Lottery. Is everyone the same??!

Indeed you need to use the same original confirmation number to enter that website.

H
Indeed you need to use the same original confirmation number to enter that website.
Hi SusieQ,
Thank you for the quick response but lately the site is not working, it takes a long time processing and the gives you a message saying "session timed out" is this happening with everyone??!

Hi guys just called KCC to ask about the interview date and the lady who answered the phone told me that I should receive my 2NL by the 30/08 and she also said that my DS260 has been processed:) so 10 more days to go.. I thought I will keep you all in the loop.. Good luck to u all.

Hi guys just called KCC to ask about the interview date and the lady who answered the phone told me that I should receive my 2NL by the 30/08 and she also said that my DS260 has been processed:) so 10 more days to go.. I thought I will keep you all in the loop.. Good luck to u all.

They ALWAYS quote the end opf the month and the almost always beat that expectation.

I reckon you'll have it by Wednesday next week.

Congratulations! Wish you success in the remaining processes.
Just to enquire, when did you submitt the Ds-26 forms?

Not yet, I only called to check if my DS 260 has been processed and they told me that my interview is in October but they don't have a date yet. They are waiting for Sydney embassy to give them a date. I should get something by the 31st of August :)

Not yet, I only called to check if my DS 260 has been processed and they told me that my interview is in October but they don't have a date yet. They are waiting for Sydney embassy to give them a date. I should get something by the 31st of August :)

Have you gone for your medicals?