• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

But Britsimon clarified when I asked the basis for the assumption, or did you understand it the way he meant straightaway?

Yes I understood the reasoning behind the question straight away! It's to help with the analysis being done and to get a better insight into the DV process. It's not rocket science!

The follow up questions simply don't make sense IMO. Even after providing additional explanation, someone is asking what his motivation for the question is! I guess those of us that are not DV 2015 selectees should go ahead and indicate our 'motivation' for helping out in this forum!!

It requires for you to have at least two years working experience and you can also prove that. Your best bet in proving that is to have an original and photo copy of your appointment letter and also an introduction letter from your company to support your claim. My opinion

What is your motivation for this question?

Yeah - as Mom would say - For sheez. You guys crack me up - Ghana seems to support agents and people ripping you off but when I ask a simple question (one of the nearly 8000 posts I have made here - mostly helping) you guys suddenly get all suspicious!!!!

Seriously?

I almost don't feel like sharing this with you, but what I was trying to confirm was this finding from the CEAC data.

afcutoff.jpg

Yeah - as Mom would say - For sheez. You guys crack me up - Ghana seems to support agents and people ripping you off but when I ask a simple question (one of the nearly 8000 posts I have made here - mostly helping) you guys suddenly get all suspicious!!!!

Seriously?

I almost don't feel like sharing this with you, but what I was trying to confirm was this finding from the CEAC data.

View attachment 336

Accra embassy shows no case numbers > 16'111.

Accra embassy shows no case numbers > 16'111.

Thanks Roger - I had seen that, so I am pretty sure that is the cutoff is in that point. My groupings show a dip in the 15000 to 15500 range, so it might be a slow stop or it could just be chance (there are other dips that don't mean much).

So they can be motivated and properly primed before their interviews.
Is that not what this forum seeks to achieve from the onset?- sharing data, infos, ideas, signatures etc in order to better position selectees/ would-be interviewees? So Britsimon asking that question sounded a bit confusing to me until he gave a 'clarrification'. There are times we need to ask follow-up questions to questions in order to better understand someone, especially in cases where that person fails to give a clear self-explanatory question for global audience consumption. @som1smom, good u understood so easily.

Guys - would I be correct in assuming that Ghana selectees all have case numbers below about 15000?
sorry for the late reply mom, for now those on this forum seems to have less then 15000 cn. members who has not signature should try to do so.

Last edited:
It requires for you to have at least two years working experience and you can also prove that. Your best bet in proving that is to have an original and photo copy of your appointment letter and also an introduction letter from your company to support your claim. My opinion
which question are you answering?