• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

@ Sm1smom

i got this from the embassy today:(

Thank you for your email.

Please note you must keep your re-scheduled appointment for August 18, 2015. We do not routinely reschedule applicants as we are fully booked each day. We hope this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

U.S. Embassy Accra

Consular Section

Well, on the bright side you have much more warning of when your interview is than most so you can plan properly!

If you read the first notification letter it says that please note that you are only scheduled for appointment when there is a visa number available for you. Stand to be corrected. So cool, ok
no shaking ooo, myself and family go get the visa for sure by the grace of God.

Well that may show on your police report. However, immigration violations by themselves do not render you inadmissible to the US for immigration purposes. You can make things worse though if you did other things in connection with the immigration issues. For example, if you committed (and was convicted of) perjury during the removal proceedings that could mean disqualification.

thanks very much , but never committed any offense. both parents reside there and l tried to regularized my stay but never works

civil documents.......checked
police report.............checked
medicals report........checked
passport. ....................checked
passport photos. .....checked
entry com. page........checked
visa com. page...........checked
visa fees........................checked
appointment letter....checked

please guys tell me if am lacking something thanks.....

civil documents.......checked
police report.............checked
medicals report........checked
passport. ....................checked
passport photos. .....checked
entry com. page........checked
visa com. page...........checked
visa fees........................checked
appointment letter....checked

please guys tell me if am lacking something thanks.....
I hope civil documents include educational documents or qualifying work experience-check and confirm?
In the folder where you have put them, include your prayer/verse too, for that morning!;)

I hope civil documents include educational documents or qualifying work experience-check and confirm?
In the folder where you have put them, include your prayer/verse too, for that morning!;)
thanks man....i think i will prepare for all night one sunday....hahaha lol

The rate at the US embassy as of Monday was3.3. Which would make it a total of 1089GHS. How do i know? Went for my interview on Monday. Visa approved.

wow congrats.. welcome to the Green Family. So you were monitoring this forum in secret and only decided to pop up cos you were approved haha. Anyway interview details pls