• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

@Simon when going for the interview they do ask one to carry that form that one prints out after submitting ds 260 form......since i reopend mine should i give the one i got the first time or should i give the second one that i got after submission.coz one has a date for may and
the other for june(when i reopend the form)

@Simon when making payments at the embassy did they give you options whether you wil pay in dollars or in kenyan shillings.....(ie as they did at iom)

When talking about 55000 green card visas that are issued each year, does that include the visas issued to derivertives or is it
just for the principal applicants

in my high school certificate i release names have being exchange my middle names is the first appearing eg if my names are Kenya Uganda Sudan in my cert it appears as as Uganda Kenya Sudan, would this have issues during interview,all other docs are OK.

in my high school certificate i release names have being exchange my middle names is the first appearing eg if my names are Kenya Uganda Sudan in my cert it appears as as Uganda Kenya Sudan, would this have issues during interview,all other docs are OK.

Shouldn't be a problem.

@Simon when going for the interview they do ask one to carry that form that one prints out after submitting ds 260 form......since i reopend mine should i give the one i got the first time or should i give the second one that i got after submission.coz one has a date for may and
the other for june(when i reopend the form)
They never asked for it-I had carried the latter but they only asked for Travel passport,2x2 photos,marriage cert,birth cert,High school academic(KCSE) and good conduct.But any document is relevant you never know..

They assumed
@Simon when making payments at the embassy did they give you options whether you wil pay in dollars or in kenyan shillings.....(ie as they did at iom)
They assumed I have Kenyan currency and that's what I used,but since they used that days exchange rate am sure the dollar is equally acceptable and better option.

I was just going through my ds260 form and I found out that my dad's and mum's are almost the same. for examble dad is 03 march 1900 and mum is 03 september 1900. I am wondering will it be bring any problems. I need to know early so that i see if i can request to unlock for corrections.

I was just going through my ds260 form and I found out that my dad's and mum's are almost the same. for examble dad is 03 march 1900 and mum is 03 september 1900. I am wondering will it be bring any problems. I need to know early so that i see if i can request to unlock for corrections.
dont think its an issiue.