• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

@Citizen K,Thanks for the briefing , the reason why it should be PMed .
I hope you are not bored with my comments, it was a joke anyway.
Frankly you've shared a lot here so I should be wrong if I accused you of hiding something secret.
Thanks for your explanation

Hello bro, congratulation. I want to ask you about the dv. I have been selected for 2015 too and i want to know if u file the petition?

Congrats on winning too and welcome to the forum. Kindly tell us which country you from, your Case Number and finally what kind of petition are you talking about.

I just need to fill the DS260 or there is something else? I read online that all immigrant must fill a petition and i cant understand!!! http://ustraveldocs.com/cn/cn-iv-visaapplyinfo.asp#USCISImmigrantFee

Isn't there an instruction on what to do on your selectee notification letter? Does it not provide a link to a website for selectees? You've asked here what you need to do and people have told you need to fill and submit the DS-260 form and you're still going on and on about some petition you read somewhere.

@F-Lan how are u gearing up for the interview ?? and who else has got interview in November ?
You've been there before so you know the feeling my brother. Trying to be calm lol. I'm scheduled to collect my med report tomorrow so will do that and wait.. Few more days

You've been there before so you know the feeling my brother. Trying to be calm lol. I'm scheduled to collect my med report tomorrow so will do that and wait.. Few more days

haha man I know your interview will be like 30sec .. DV interview is the quickest Visa interview I have ever seen (provided everything is ok) You'll come back on Monday and like this post ;)

haha man I know your interview will be like 30sec .. DV interview is the quickest Visa interview I have ever seen (provided everything is ok) You'll come back on Monday and like this post ;)
ahaha Amen! and i pray for the best but as usual until you experience it yourself that feeling will still be there it wont go away. ehehe.

Talk about Medicals, just remembered a funny conversation with the doctor at Akai during my physical examination. He asked:
Doc:Have you fought anyone before, Do you fight or have you been fighting?
Me: smiling... No please
Doc: tweaaa (referring to my answer as pinch of salt), No because they will beat you up, look at you, you cant fight, you are not strong at all. you look too gentle for that.
Me: Laughing so hard!

lol

ahaha Amen! and i pray for the best but as usual until you experience it yourself that feeling will still be there it wont go away. ehehe.

Talk about Medicals, just remembered a funny conversation with the doctor at Akai during my physical examination. He asked:
Doc:Have you fought anyone before, Do you fight or have you been fighting?
Me: smiling... No please
Doc: tweaaa (referring to my answer as pinch of salt), No because they will beat you up, look at you, you cant fight, you are not strong at all. you look too gentle for that.
Me: Laughing so hard!

lol

omg that oluman asked me the same thing.. he ended laughing at me when I answered in the negative. lmao he's soo funny