• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

Well, is about diversity and maybe there are less africans in the US, so they deserve it more than other regions, is the only way I could read this and the only way I can be happy.

I'm sorry you didn't make it but this kind of talk is crap! Of course you're entitled to your own interpretation since it makes you happy.

Well. Im outta here. Its been interesting to say the least. Thanks for the support and entertainment!

To Simon, Vladdy, Sloner, Mijoro and all my forum friends this is goodbye for now. Hope to see you back here for DV16.

Take care all.

Steph :)

The VB just sank many dreams....just like the German tank that has blown the samba boys 5~0 out of the world cup in 30 mins..hope they will review the VB n upgrade...tears on the edge of the eyes like the brazillian fans.....i just lost out with a few hundreds in AF 81*** its been real...thanks to the mods..especially Britsimon, susieqqq, sm1smom..sloner,vladdy, malcom,iheartyny..etc all the best to those who have made it through.....cheers

i looked at the cut-off numbers and they are really terrible. my sister is lucky enough to be current in september, but i am truly sorry to those who missed this great opportunity. even i am not one of the DV selectees this year (have tried for many years and never won), i feel really sad for this. please keep trying in the upcoming year as i will too. hopefully, we will be selected in DV 2016 and it won't be this terrible.

Hope the person who uploaded the VB was high on something...as a mistake and will be rectified by tomorrow morning sad very sad...guess they wont reach 50000 visas at that rate...

I'm sorry you didn't make it but this kind of talk is crap! Of course you're entitled to your own interpretation since it makes you happy.

Since I read the entire paper about why they do the DV Lottery I was worry that we (the latin americans) were too many already, that's why my comment... it was always my secret personal concern

i looked at the cut-off numbers and they are really terrible. my sister is lucky enough to be current in september, but i am truly sorry to those who missed this great opportunity. even i am not one of the DV selectees this year (have tried for many years and never won), i feel really sad for this. please keep trying in the upcoming year as i will too. hopefully, we will be selected in DV 2016 and it won't be this terrible.

Yopur sister is going to have to work hard to get her aos case through in time. I would be submitting the 485 package now if I were her. It is arguably safer to wait until the 1st of next month, but if you submit now, and it gets rejected, there is time enough to resubmit for the 1st - and you need that extra 2 weeks.

Reactions: CWH
Yopur sister is going to have to work hard to get her aos case through in time. I would be submitting the 485 package now if I were her. It is arguably safer to wait until the 1st of next month, but if you submit now, and it gets rejected, there is time enough to resubmit for the 1st - and you need that extra 2 weeks.

thanks simon for your advice. i will tell her to send the AOS package in as soon as possible. Actually, she has everything ready and can submit it first thing tomorrow morning. so, she doesn't have to wait for the biometrics result to be included in the AOS package, right?