• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September VB - DV14 Last Chapter

No I am reading pages and pages of people worrying themselves sick...

Ok breathing exercises and yoga people... It would NOT be a surprise to get the numbers late this month as these numbers are pretty critical.

RELAX

You kill me. Late this month? :eek::eek:

I don't think will be so late, but maybe later tan other months, sure.

Ok breathing exercises and yoga people... It would NOT be a surprise to get the numbers late this month as these numbers are pretty critical.

RELAX
I got LPR a sickness throught stress and yoga exercise help me . So a tip for others relax , put health in the first row than other things can come.

Off topic, but I'm sure someone here has the answer ... once your IV is activated, when do you need to start filing US tax returns? Is it as of the next filing (meaning a part year reporting), or is it the end of the following full financial year?

Off topic, but I'm sure someone here has the answer ... once your IV is activated, when do you need to start filing US tax returns? Is it as of the next filing (meaning a part year reporting), or is it the end of the following full financial year?

Yeah off topic and there are posts about this, but you will report on a tax year if you were a GC holder for any part of that year - even 1 day.

I think people should try to log off for a day or two and try to let a bit of pragmatism set in. The way things are going I'm getting concerned that people will lose their minds if their number is not current. I think mentally preparing yourself for that possibility and realizing there is life afterwards is essential right now, instead of making yourself sick with stress over something you can't do anything about.

OTOH, I'm also realizing how lucky I was to have my number and didn't have to go through this mess. This DV thing is really about winning 3 lotteries, not just one - getting picked, getting a good number AND getting a visa. :eek:

Yeah off topic and there are posts about this, but you will report on a tax year if you were a GC holder for any part of that year - even 1 day.

Thanks Britsimon. I know off-topic, but thought I should probably also try to break some of the tension in here :)

it's almost 9:30AM and nobody called yet,
can some please call , i cannot call from work , i can only call later in 4 hours .

RELAX
Anyway good morning? I knew you were cooking something! Anyhow you can cook our worries bt not our numbers!

it's almost 9:30AM and nobody called yet,
can some please call , i cannot call from work , i can only call later in 4 hours .
Calm down its not the end of the world you must havepatient and wait they are calculating to be sure that they have enough visas left to take.