• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Sure my brother thanks for posting... kindly edit your signature to reflect your CN and other details as mine. helps a lot know where you stand/belong.

I'm trying to edit my signature now and finding it difficult.. maybe u could help

Yep very low.. actually below 15.. I think I'm really lucky. Current in October for sure. Pls let's get more ppl onboard cos I followed the DV2014 forum and it was super interesting. I learnt so much from them
Yea i did same and i must say it was/is the best forum.

This house is too quiet.. where are the Gh winners? Report here pls!! I know there are a lot of DV2015 Gh selectees out there, join the forum and let's kick-start this wonderful journey

This house is too quiet.. where are the Gh winners? Report here pls!! I know there are a lot of DV2015 Gh selectees out there, join the forum and let's kick-start this wonderful journey

Very quiet my brother and this waiting business is messing things up.

U mean waiting to be current? well we have no other option than to wait.. keep urself occupied and you'll be current b4 u know it

Sure, keeping myself occupied is not an issue now but a project am currently working on. thinking whether to complete the project with the cash available or hold after the interview. If i proceed with the project(involving a lot of money), i will be financially bankrupt and may not be able to make it to the US should my visa be granted/approved. didn't know this was going to alter my priorities or halt activities involving cash..

Last edited:
Sure, keeping myself occupied is not an issue now but a project am currently working on. thinking whether to complete the project with the cash available or hold after the interview. If i proceed with the project(involving a lot of money), i will be financially bankrupt and may not be able to make it to the US should my visa be granted/approved. didn't know this was going to alter my priorities or halt activities involving cash..

That's a tough call. But is this project a Uni project (long essay) or a project as in business or investment? Well from the sound of it "involving a lot of money" I presume it is some sort of investment. What I would advice is if u think is it a short term investment that would perhaps yield u dividend or in a worse case scenario break even b4 the interview then go ahead bro. But if it's a long term investment like a building project, I advice u hold on with the money, go through the DV process and hopefully get into the US. After all you can continue ur project once u get into the States and start working.. Good Luck

That's a tough call. But is this project a Uni project (long essay) or a project as in business or investment? Well from the sound of it "involving a lot of money" I presume it is some sort of investment. What I would advice is if u think is it a short term investment that would perhaps yield u dividend or in a worse case scenario break even b4 the interview then go ahead bro. But if it's a long term investment like a building project, I advice u hold on with the money, go through the DV process and hopefully get into the US. After all you can continue ur project once u get into the States and start working.. Good Luck
Thanks for your thoughts. still contemplating...

Hi pals, am Form Ghana and won US lottery..
MY goal is to help you guys out through the documentation process as much as I can... ignore so called "agents", the process is just straight forward not anything that makes you panic, bla bla bla and stuffs...
You can also share your ideas and experience..