• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

Hey Kenyan gal, you have a fiiine number! Not too early, not too late a number. So enjoy the process, n make friends. Hoping to see plenty of other guys joining you.

Hey Kenyan gal, you have a fiiine number! Not too early, not too late a number. So enjoy the process, n make friends. Hoping to see plenty of other guys joining you.

Thanks....Praise to God...I can't wait to interact with other guys too...I've learnt so much since I was introduced to this site.

Hi,at what at point do we ask our sponsor to fill I-134? Btw i don't remember including my sponsor (just my contact person in US) in my DS260:eek:

Pheeew....I thought there was something I was missing
DS260 is an online form that was introduced for dv2015(I think)....it has all our details including those who'll accompany us.

Hey@ kenyangal whats this form DS 260? nway for this journey you dont need a sponsor so no worry. enjoy enjoy the long Bumpy ride

Thanks guys for willing to help....but i don't know exactly what to edit.
can someone please contact and help :)!?

Last edited:
I know what u mean....we are 3. Update ur signature too. Make a point of going thru other threads to equip urself as we wait for our time.

thanx @Kenyan gal ....that gives me enough time to prepare financially for the interview. i have a family of four and that multiplies all the expenses by four!!!!!!!!!

Hi,at what at point do we ask our sponsor to fill I-134? Btw i don't remember including my sponsor (just my contact person in US) in my DS260:eek:

You don't need a sponsor, however it's not a bad idea to get someone in theUS to provide you with an affidavit of support (if you have someone who can do that for you) especially if you're not financially strong enough on your own. Every little bit of preparation helps.

62*** is my last two number digits.....low or high :)???

The last 2 digits of the CN is not what is used for projecting or estimating the interview time, it is the first 2 digits following the last '0' in the numeber series. So are these the first two or the last two digits of your CN?