• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

40150 for EU would mean visas will be exhausted in August (if they are not exhausted in July)
Not sure why you would conclude that visa for Europe will be exhausted, based on the 40,150 number for August? Latest CEAC information would necessarily support this, I presume. Would you elaborate further, please?

Salec - I'm not sure why you are down about this. EU just had a big jump (an INCREASE from previous months jumps). So - you are a heck of a lot closer now than you were a month ago. Other regions had tiny jumps or NO jump in the case of SA. So - I don't mean to insult you - it is very stressful - I get that. Just count your blessings and stay optimistic. Don't forget, many estimates a year ago were that EU would not go even close to 40k.

I need a double jump for September for EU, and I really doubt that.. Maybe it would be.. Of course, it is better than no jumps at all.. But if it is not enough jump, I'll have a problem.. I've just lost hope..:(

I am just so confused over this whole fiasco you know. I see OC's numbers and it just doesnt make sense. I know that they have the capability to process the remaining visa no sweat but I just wonder why they would leave like that. I mean even if the cut off hits 1500 for the final one that is still insanity.

I need a double jump for September for EU, and I really doubt that.. Maybe it would be.. Of course, it is better than no jumps at all.. But if it is not enough jump, I'll have a problem.. I've just lost hope..:(
I am sorry Salec.

Thanx Kayend..
I wish As will be current in september...i wish you the best of luck

Frankly, I don't think Asia will go current. Based on the CEAC data it is obvious that the Rest of Asia only have around 3k visas with the assumption that Iran will hit the country limit. Even Iran don't hit the limit, I would expect another 4-5k jump for Asia in Sept.

Kayend you were right! About the nepal special cutoff I actually doubted it big time.
But you got it right.

KCC needs to fill up Asia quota eventually and holding back Rest of Asia for the final 2 months will not get them there. At least KCC do some thinking in the final 2 months but I just worry it is too little too late.

What is the lowest figure that OC has been in August? I cant find the yearly numbers anywhere.

Hopefully this will shut Sloner up now. Yes I know he means well and that there is no malice involved but when you are vocal about "everyone" being current you can see how damaging it is to those of us that get our hopes up. As much as we take him with a grain of salt there is always that little voice that says maybe he is right. Clearly he is not.

this is a very sad end of astory of DV2014 i am so disappointed how could they do this to us oh wow chu just dont dont know wat to say waisted almost 12 month of my life reading and looking and chiking am done good luck for the current and thous who might miss out play agane but as for me am done Good bye.

40150 for EU would mean visas will be exhausted in August (if they are not exhausted in July)
What's the logic behind that? Why would KCC perform such a big cut-off increase if they're running out of visas? I doubt it was done to make sure the quota will be filled since there's still one month to go.