• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All dv winners with EU CN 3x,xxx to 39,999 it's our time will we make it?

At this stage around 40,000 individuals have been processed and we are 5,5 months in.

I don't think it's fare to say that 40 000 have been processed, because many of those that are "ready" didn't have their interview yet. Their interview will be in the next 1 months and half.

Hi everybody,

i am 33,9 and hoping for June.

Can someone please tell me, when your CN is out when will your interview be? For example, if my number comes out in June, will my interview be scheduled in June or July, August?!

I am from Macedonia.

Thanks in advance and good luck :)

I don't think it's fare to say that 40 000 have been processed, because many of those that are "ready" didn't have their interview yet. Their interview will be in the next 1 months and half.

You are right but the number gives an idea of how many we really are competing for visas

Hi everybody,

i am 33,9 and hoping for June.

Can someone please tell me, when your CN is out when will your interview be? For example, if my number comes out in June, will my interview be scheduled in June or July, August?!

I am from Macedonia.

Thanks in advance and good luck :)

Hi marchie I think you will have your interview in June

35xxx from Germany. Looks like it could even be June now, even though I imagine it'd be July. (Originally, when DV2014 started, I envisaged August).

Could somebody refresh my memory...does one get only 6 months from visa stamp in passport to activate their green card status at a US border crossing?

35xxx from Germany. Looks like it could even be June now, even though I imagine it'd be July. (Originally, when DV2014 started, I envisaged August).

Could somebody refresh my memory...does one get only 6 months from visa stamp in passport to activate their green card status at a US border crossing?

The relevant time is 6 months from your medical assuming that you did before the interview. That was changed last year Oct. So under normal circumstances you'll have less than 6 months after your interview. Otherwise I've no clue when you do your medical after the interview which is possible in Frankfurt. That only delays the visa issuing a bit as far as I know.

Best regards
Mike

July for sure if lucky June. I would do the medical before interview. Where are you planning to settle. I'm aiming at Miami

I read somewhere that the response rate from the selectee group is between 50 and 60 %. So let's say there is about 80k including derivatives who actually sent forms. Out of those I have heard 10% are denied and about 15 % don't follow through. If this was true then there are about 60,000 individuals to 50k visas plus some nacara spill over. At this stage around 40,000 individuals have been processed and we are 5,5 months in.
Because of the second-holes I came up with a new theory! Which I will post soon on sloner axiom.
Its about the same what you just said! its just bit more elaborated, whith a board of the recend and the old data combined.

I know sloner will jump to the roof of happiness! And simon will pull his hair :)

Because of the second-holes I came up with a new theory! Which I will post soon on sloner axiom.
Its about the same what you just said! its just bit more elaborated, whith a board of the recend and the old data combined.

I know sloner will jump to the roof of happiness! And simon will pull his hair :)

Ok can't wait. To see your post

House ;
Look in the begining we belived that holes were only the ones that got eliminated by the sofware for fraudent entries,duplicates.....so we stayed with 140660 real cases, but now we concluded that the ones that dont follow with forms to kfc will also become holes, and the ones that did send forms but didnt show up will show as ready... So we can easy extrapolate a huge fall out from the 140k selected, and they wont be lot of return like you believe.....:)

Vladdy, about the group maturation, I meant that most of the people having the intent to send their forms to KCC have probably done so already. There have been 10 months since May 1st, 2013. People have apparently until June to check their selection in the ESC system, so only 4 months left to check if you have won. I guess KCC does not receive a lot of forms these days.

Now, on the Ready case in the CEAC database, I beleive they are only showing the cases who sent their forms to KCC. BTW, from a DOS Foreign Affair Manual, i read KCC cannot disqualify winning cases who sent their forms to them. They just notify the Consular Post if they believe the entry is illegitimate, poses a threat etc...

Then, there are the second holes are indeed created by the no-shows. Heck, why would you like to attend the interview and pay the fees if you are unusure about moving to the US of A?

Vladdy, about the group maturation, I meant that most of the people having the intent to send their forms to KCC have probably done so already. There have been 10 months since May 1st, 2013. People have apparently until June to check their selection in the ESC system, so only 4 months left to check if you have won. I guess KCC does not receive a lot of forms these days.

Now, on the Ready case in the CEAC database, I beleive they are only showing the cases who sent their forms to KCC. BTW, from a DOS Foreign Affair Manual, i read KCC cannot disqualify winning cases who sent their forms to them. They just notify the Consular Post if they believe the entry is illegitimate, poses a threat etc...

Then, there are the second holes are indeed created by the no-shows. Heck, why would you like to attend the interview and pay the fees if you are unusure about moving to the US of A?

House
The second-holes that I'm talking about are the ones that didn't send forms, I will elaborate on it maybe tonight when my little devil goes to sleep ! Because I need to use a laptop to put boards..
I will explain it better :)

House
The second-holes that I'm talking about are the ones that didn't send forms, I will elaborate on it maybe tonight when my little devil goes to sleep ! Because I need to use a laptop to put boards..
I will explain it better :)

Good luck with your little devil ;)

I called KCC in order to know what embassy is the nearest from New Caledonia (I am trying to change my interview location). And when I told her all the information in order to check my files, she just told me that. This is very serious, not kidding. She said there is a strong chance I will be current next month. Maybe she is wrong but this is exactly what she said. And It came from her, I didn't ask anything about visa bulletin. Just wanted to let you know !