• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

I have noticed some thing strange on my kids' passports, the space for the signature of the holder is blank, is this a mistake or that is how passports for minors are supposed to be. When I was applying, I put the kids finger prints in the space where the applicant is supposed to sign thinking that they will scan these finger prints and put them on the passports.

Thanks Ash, I am just going to make a sacrifice, what I don't know, can they allow me to first pay for the principal applicant the interview fee before I face the CO, then I pay the rest in case the visa is granted, bcs my family is big so risking all that money for four people when my qualifications have issues is a challenge.

when you pay for the visa the whole family is included coz u do the interview with your family. You need to put positive thoughts in your system.

Today's Devotion

Psalms 27:14

This race is not for the swift; in fact, this race is for those that wait on the Lord.

Friend, even though things may be hard in one way or another, this should not cause us to forget that we are in a race and God is cheering us on! Let us keep asking God to help us. May God reveal to you more of how you need to run. May you run this race with love, with perseverance, with joy, with faith, with courage and most importantly, with God.

CSC Visa Information Service

Welcome to the official Visa Information Service for travelers to the United States of America from Kenya. This is the first step in the process. Please follow the instructions and continue to the DHL selection, the Payment page with the printable deposit slip, and the appointment selection process.

Please note the following:
•All fees paid within this site are non-refundable.
A visa does not guarantee entry into the U.S.
•A visa allows a foreign citizen coming from abroad, to travel to the United States port-of-entry and request permission to enter the U.S.
•Permission to enter can only be given by a Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Customs and Border Protection (CBP) official.
•You may not enter the U.S. with an expired visa. The visa must be valid at the time you enter the U.S.
please somebody shade light to the red highlighted bullets

Thanks Ash, I am just going to make a sacrifice, what I don't know, can they allow me to first pay for the principal applicant the interview fee before I face the CO, then I pay the rest in case the visa is granted, bcs my family is big so risking all that money for four people when my qualifications have issues is a challenge.

Family, you have many competing thoughts in your mind, thats not good for you, if you have decided to trust God, so be it. put your heart to rest and let God take control.

i successfully picked my Passports from DHL and now back home preparing to leave on 15th sept by Qatar Airways.
God bless you all.

CSC Visa Information Service

Welcome to the official Visa Information Service for travelers to the United States of America from Kenya. This is the first step in the process. Please follow the instructions and continue to the DHL selection, the Payment page with the printable deposit slip, and the appointment selection process.

Please note the following:
•All fees paid within this site are non-refundable.
A visa does not guarantee entry into the U.S.
•A visa allows a foreign citizen coming from abroad, to travel to the United States port-of-entry and request permission to enter the U.S.
•Permission to enter can only be given by a Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Customs and Border Protection (CBP) official.
•You may not enter the U.S. with an expired visa. The visa must be valid at the time you enter the U.S.
please somebody shade light to the red highlighted bullets

1. Yes Nickelly visa does not guarantee entry into USA because it has a date of expiry, shud u travel after it has expired u will be denied entry by department of Homeland security.
2. Yes permission is granted at the customs boarder point after you present the yellow envelope to home land security.

happy for you man, and please don't forget to share interview experience ...and safe journey my friend
i successfully picked my Passports from DHL and now back home preparing to leave on 15th sept by Qatar Airways.
God bless you all.

Rescheduling

Hi

I am trying to reschedule my DV interview and there are no dates available :( Are there other ways than using the Call Center's portal to reschedule the appointment please ?

Hi

I am trying to reschedule my DV interview and there are no dates available :( Are there other ways than using the Call Center's portal to reschedule the appointment please ?

Same problem here. Been trying since 25th July and there are no dates. Unfortunately the said that's the only place to do it. My husband called them about it and they said we have to check every hour. (imagine). And here we are August is coming to a close and still no appointments available at this time. Sorry i couldn't help.

reschedule appointment

Hi

In order for us to help you better, please include your signature which contains your case number, interview date etc. My advice: stick to the appointment date that has been assigned to you by KCC

Am done with my medical exams everything is okey glory to the Almighty! those who going to the meds please counter check every documents ure given at iom its important
we had a case where when we went to pay for the meds they miscalculated the total amount. we did notice the mistake only to be told to add several thousands on top of what we had already paid
my baby vaccination certificate had typing errors ticks to the vaccinations not given no ticks to the vaccinations given. please do check your docs or else one might get problems at the POE

Back in Kenya Next year to bring my son so that we; My wife and I can go to sch. Then I will come for him after we're done with sch, and then by the time he is 4yrs old I wanna bring him back to start sch.
For all those who are in the process of their Visas and also planning to immigrate, may God bless you all the way.

How long do you intend to leave your son in Kenya for?

Back in Kenya Next year to bring my son so that we; My wife and I can go to sch. Then I will come for him after we're done with sch, and then by the time he is 4yrs old I wanna bring him back to start sch.
For all those who are in the process of their Visas and also planning to immigrate, may God bless you all the way.

please change the color of your signature we can not see clearly