Second I-140 with same Employer Advice.

onebite2

Registered Users (C)
As the subject suggests Second I-140 EB2 with same Employer and what are the chances of getting I-140 approval.
I did see this question before but not complete answers.

My current Situation, I am holding an EAD never used though because i have my H1 B with the Current employer.
Wife working on EAD.
Priority Date: March 2003, EB3.
Degree: Bachelor's (4yrs)
Experience over 12+ yrs and 10+ yrs in current job.

Current employer willing to apply Green Card again in EB2 and also ready to provide any documents if necessary.
Obviously, attorney/Employer will make sure the Job Adv. has EB2 eligibility.
I have gained in experience, position and salary wise and actually do my job different than mentioned in EB2.
I have been in the same company since 2001 applied Green Card in 2003.
Although i have prior experience of what i'm doing as of now through my previous job but it's just for 1 yr though(2000-2001, Came to US in 2000).
Hopefully i can get the experience letter from Previous employer. If not, Can my current employer send a letter stating that i have this exp. prior to this job. Is that good enough.

Reminder: Since i have been with this employer for 10 yrs. technology wise got kinda laid back
so i'm little skeptical make a move that's one of the reasons i want to stick to same employer and hope EB2 works out.

Cut to the chase, I like my current employer and want to stay ON but
1. I would like know if there is case here, Do you think I should be okay or I'm going to be in trouble??
2. Better to quit the current employer and then apply EB2 with different employer whoever would sponsor??
3. Although i have prior experience of what i'm doing as of now through my previous job but it's just for 1 yr though(2000-2001, Came to US in 2000). Hopefully i can get the experience letter from Previous employer. If not, Can my current employer send a letter stating that i have this exp. prior to this job. Is that good enough.
4. Let me know if you see any Pros n cons.

I need your advice on what's the best route even though i have to make some tough decisions.

Thanks,
Cindy.

As the subject suggests Second I-140 EB2 with same Employer and what are the chances of getting I-140 approval.
I did see this question before but not complete answers.

My current Situation, I am holding an EAD never used though because i have my H1 B with the Current employer.
Wife working on EAD.
Priority Date: March 2003, EB3.
Degree: Bachelor's (4yrs)
Experience over 12+ yrs and 10+ yrs in current job.

Current employer willing to apply Green Card again in EB2 and also ready to provide any documents if necessary.
Obviously, attorney/Employer will make sure the Job Adv. has EB2 eligibility.
I have gained in experience, position and salary wise and actually do my job different than mentioned in EB2.
I have been in the same company since 2001 applied Green Card in 2003.
Although i have prior experience of what i'm doing as of now through my previous job but it's just for 1 yr though(2000-2001, Came to US in 2000).
Hopefully i can get the experience letter from Previous employer. If not, Can my current employer send a letter stating that i have this exp. prior to this job. Is that good enough.

Reminder: Since i have been with this employer for 10 yrs. technology wise got kinda laid back
so i'm little skeptical make a move that's one of the reasons i want to stick to same employer and hope EB2 works out.

Cut to the chase, I like my current employer and want to stay ON but
1. I would like know if there is case here, Do you think I should be okay or I'm going to be in trouble??
2. Better to quit the current employer and then apply EB2 with different employer whoever would sponsor??
3. Although i have prior experience of what i'm doing as of now through my previous job but it's just for 1 yr though(2000-2001, Came to US in 2000). Hopefully i can get the experience letter from Previous employer. If not, Can my current employer send a letter stating that i have this exp. prior to this job. Is that good enough.
4. Let me know if you see any Pros n cons.

I need your advice on what's the best route even though i have to make some tough decisions.

Thanks,
Cindy.

Nov 2011 Visa Bulletin shows EB-3 India at 22JUL02, you've already waited this long and don't want to change employers. Why go to the trouble for something that you don't seem very certain about? Your situation is a long-shot with the same employer.

Thanks for your response BigJoe5 and i appreciate it!!
Yeah are you correct but how long i need to work at same place to get my Green card is million dollar question and more number of yrs i stay, more exploited i'll be..
EB3 is moving slowly and it would be halted completely in near future because there are so many applications filed in EB2 2007-2008.
1.Unless USCIS immigration rules changes, I think i don't stand any chance with EB3. Correct me if i'm wrong here..

So my best bet is staying with current employer and applying EB2 since employer is co-operative but..
2. What are the best chances of getting DOL certification and I-140 approval with the same employer.
3. I'm not scared of quitting the job but just want to be on the safe zone obviously.

Keep in mind: I have prior experience of what i'm doing as of now through my previous job but it's just for 1 yr though(2000-2001, Came to US in 2000). Hopefully i can get the experience letter from Previous employer. If not, Can my current employer send a letter stating that i have this exp. prior to this job. Is that good enough.

Waiting for suggestions!!

Thanks in advance,
Cindy.