2011 September N-400 Tracker

wow - now changed to scheduled - 8 hours after being put inline.

I may be there next month......

I think you cant take the oath before you complete 5 years ( if you apply for 5 years based) right? since we applied 3 months in advance, it will most likely be after 3 month , completing 5 year...
Please correct me if i am wrong

I think you cant take the oath before you complete 5 years ( if you apply for 5 years based) right? since we applied 3 months in advance, it will most likely be after 3 month , completing 5 year...
Please correct me if i am wrong

I think thats correct however it would be wise to double check that as I haven't looked into it. I've had the green card for 7 years so I'm in the clear on that.

I have my interview scheduled for December 1st. I called tham and they won't reschedule to be with the other two members of the family so its a seperate process for all of us. frustrating but thats the way it is.

I have done my FP 2 week ago, so far there is no change in my status.
Does any one got Interview from Norfolk, Virginia office?

-----------------------------------
09/27/11 N400 Mailed (Fedex)
09/28/11 Delivered to the Lewisville, TX Office
10/11/11 Recd FP Notice (FP appoinment date is 10/24/11)
10/14/11 FP done at Norfolk office (appointment date is 10/24, but did a walk in and FP Done)

On November 2, 2011, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was placed in line for interview scheduling. When scheduling is complete, you will receive a written notice with a time and place for your interview.

See below...

Employment based GC: Took 4+ years for I-484 due to lengthy background check;"
SPOUSE'S & MINE (Oakland Park/Ft. Lauderdale), Florida
- 09/27/2011: N-400 APPLICATION SENT
- 09/29/2011: N-400 APPLICATION RECEIVED / PD
- 10/03/2011: NOA DATE
- 10/07/2011: CHECK CASHED
- 10/07/2011: NOA RECEIVED
- 10/25/2011: FINGERPRINT NOTICE MAILED
- 10/28/2011: FP NOTICE RECEIVED (11/21 APPT)
- 11/01/2011: FP DONE
- 11/03/2011: Online Status Changed to In Line for Interview
- XX/XX/2011: YL RECEIVED

- XX/XX/2011: INTERVIEW LETTER RECEIVED
- XX/XX/2011: INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT DATE
- XX/XX/2011: OATH APPOINTMENT DATE

Last edited by a moderator:
September filer

9/28/2011- Mailed N400 application within the last 90 days of 5 years residency to AZ Office.
9/30/2011- (Priority date) Application delivered and signed for by USCIS officer
10/05/2011- Check Cashed
10/07/2011- NOA- I-797C received.
10/14/2011- Fingerprint Notice received via email.
10/17/2011- Fingerprint letter Received. (Scheduled for 11/10/11)
10/19/2011- Walk in Fingerprint done
10/24/2011- On Line Status changed to Testing and Interview
11/3/2011- Email notification that interview has now been scheduled.

Update

10/14/11 FP done at Norfolk office (appointment date is 10/24, but did a walk in and FP Done)
11/07/11 Status changed to - Placed in line for Interview Scheduling

11/07/11 Status changed to - Placed in line for Interview Scheduling

Still nothing??? I am very curious, mine is also in line for schedule since Nov 1.

interview done

My interview was yesterday at the SF office. Was asked about everything on the form. Was specifically asked about traffic citations. I could remember only 2 - I had not mentioned any on the form. The IO made a note about them on the form. Passed the english and civics tests. The IO asked me to wait, took the papers away for a few minutes while my heart sank :) Came back after 5ish and said, "now the paperwork". I had no idea what that meant. I sat there looking at her doing something on the computer for another couple of minutes before she presented a sheet of paper saying "congratulations, you have been recommended for approval for citizenship". The officer was very friendly and courteous throughout the interview.

My wife had no citations or anything and her interview went pretty much smoothly too - apart from some complication around name change she had requested on her form. She got "no decision has been made at this time" however. The officer told her not to worry, and it was a normal process for the documents to be reviewed by multiple officers. She said don't worry - go home. So, we will now wait for update.

Congrats!!

My interview was yesterday at the SF office. Was asked about everything on the form. Was specifically asked about traffic citations. I could remember only 2 - I had not mentioned any on the form. The IO made a note about them on the form. Passed the english and civics tests. The IO asked me to wait, took the papers away for a few minutes while my heart sank :) Came back after 5ish and said, "now the paperwork". I had no idea what that meant. I sat there looking at her doing something on the computer for another couple of minutes before she presented a sheet of paper saying "congratulations, you have been recommended for approval for citizenship". The officer was very friendly and courteous throughout the interview.

My wife had no citations or anything and her interview went pretty much smoothly too - apart from some complication around name change she had requested on her form. She got "no decision has been made at this time" however. The officer told her not to worry, and it was a normal process for the documents to be reviewed by multiple officers. She said don't worry - go home. So, we will now wait for update.

I hope you get your citizenship before the end of the month!!!

Still nothing??? I am very curious, mine is also in line for schedule since Nov 1.

I've been inline for scheduling since September 28th. I've been told that it just depends how busy your local office is as to how quickly you'll get an interview letter.

Just want to post in september filer also

All the best

Timeline:
09/30/11 N400 Shipped to Lewisville, TX
10/03/11 Delivered
10/10/11 Notice of Action Received
10/12/11 Finger Print letter mailed
10/17/11 FP Appt rec'd for 10/28/11
10/19/11 FP and biometrics taken (Early Bio)
10/27/11 Online Status changed to Testing and Interview

Congrats

Thanks for sharing the experience/good news. Congrats!!!!! I remain hopeful for ours :)

Do I need to worry?

Hi All,
On November 3rd, 2011, I received an email notification that my interview has now been scheduled. The notice also said to wait for 14 days before I contact the USCIS in case I don't get my interview letter. I have researched so many tracking sites and the trend is that applicants receive the interview letter 2-3 days after getting the interview scheduled email. The reason I am worried is because I have to be away beginning first week in December, for three weeks for a funeral and from the look of things from most tracking sites most people have 1 full month and 2-3 days between the time they get their interview letter and their interview date.

I have scheduled an infopass for next week because if 14 days passes and I do not get the letter, it would mean that the letter has been mailed and got lost in transit. On the other hand if my letter gets here within the next two days, the trends shows that my interview will come up withing the period I will be gone.

Am I just getting worked up for nothing or am I right to be worried. I am not in a hurry, I am just worried about what happens when I am out of the Country.

I appreciate any advice from our pool of experienced people on this forum :D

Pls refer to my timeline below:

9/28/2011- Mailed N400 application within the last 90 days of 5 years residency to AZ Office.
9/30/2011- (Priority date) Application delivered and signed for by USCIS officer
10/05/2011- Check Cashed
10/07/2011- NOA- I-797C received.
10/14/2011- Fingerprint Notice received via email.
10/17/2011- Fingerprint letter Received. (Scheduled for 11/10/11)
10/19/2011- Walk in Fingerprint done
10/24/2011- On Line Status changed to Testing and Interview
11/3/2011- Email notification that interview has now been scheduled.

Hi All,
On November 3rd, 2011, I received an email notification that my interview has now been scheduled. The notice also said to wait for 14 days before I contact the USCIS in case I don't get my interview letter. I have researched so many tracking sites and the trend is that applicants receive the interview letter 2-3 days after getting the interview scheduled email. The reason I am worried is because I have to be away beginning first week in December, for three weeks for a funeral and from the look of things from most tracking sites most people have 1 full month and 2-3 days between the time they get their interview letter and their interview date.

I have scheduled an infopass for next week because if 14 days passes and I do not get the letter, it would mean that the letter has been mailed and got lost in transit. On the other hand if my letter gets here within the next two days, the trends shows that my interview will come up withing the period I will be gone.

Am I just getting worked up for nothing or am I right to be worried. I am not in a hurry, I am just worried about what happens when I am out of the Country.

I appreciate any advice from our pool of experienced people on this forum :D

Pls refer to my timeline below:

You can call the 1-800 # and ask to speak to a 2nd level IO. S/He, most of the time, will be able to view your IL and can tell you the ID. You can ask if they can resend the IL to you by mail or fax. If this didn't work then go for the InfoPass.

Good luck.