2011 September N-400 Tracker

Another Sept'11 applicant

Filed applications earlier this month for my wife and myself. Opted for name change on her application. Her GC process was delayed from FP onwards, as her fingerprints did not come out distinguishable enough. she had to go through it a couple of times and then present clearance certificates from the PDs in all cities (including outside US) she had lived for prior five years. We will see if any of this causes delay for her.

GC: self: 04/2006 spouse: GC: 06/2006
09/06/11 [day 00] N400 mailed (both)
09/08/11 [day 02] Delivered to Phoenix, AZ office (both)
09/12/11 [day 06] USCIS email confirmations received (both)
09/13/11 [day 07] Check cashed (both)
09/14/11 [day 08] Receipt received (both)
09/21/11 [day 15] USCIS FP email received (both)
x/x/11 [day xx] FP letter received
x/x/11 [day xx] FP Appointment
x/x/11 [day xx] Online Status changed to Testing and Interview
x/x/11 [day xx] YL received
x/x/11 [day xx] IL received
x/x/11 [day xx] Interview
x/x/11 [day xx] Oath Ceremony

09/027/11 N400 Mailed (Fedex)
09/28/11 Delivered to the Lewisville, TX Office
10/11/11 Recd FP Notice (FP appoinment date is 10/24/11)

Last edited by a moderator:
in line for scheduling

[09/30/2011] Just got an e-mail.

[10/03/2011] update: I am not sure when the online status changed to Testing and Interview. I noticed it today. The text still says that the application has been put in line for interview scheduling.

Last edited by a moderator:
my timeline

DO NYC

Priority date 09-07-2011

fp done 28th september 2011

No emails from uscis about placing i line for interview .. did anyone else from nyc with a similar timeline receive any email ?

Update

For some reason I didn't get an email or text from USCIS about the mailing out the FP notice. I did signed up for the notification. I checked my online status said on Oct 5th they had mailed out the notice for finger printing appointment.

SPOUSE'S & MINE (Oakland Park/Ft. Lauderdale), Florida
- 09/27/2011: N-400 APPLICATION SENT
- 09/29/2011: N-400 APPLICATION RECEIVED / PD
- 10/03/2011: NOA DATE
- 10/07/2011: CHECK CASHED
- 10/07/2011: NOA RECEIVED
- XX/XX/2011: FINGERPRINT NOTICE MAILED
- XX/XX/2011: FP NOTICE RECEIVED (7/18 APPT)
- XX/XX/2011: FP DONE
- XX/XX/2011: YL RECEIVED

- XX/XX/2011: INTERVIEW LETTER RECEIVED
- XX/XX/2011: INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT DATE
- XX/XX/2011: OATH APPOINTMENT DATE

Just back from doing fingerprints at the Manchester NH office (actually in Bedford).

The appointment was for next week (10/18/2011) but that wasn’t good for us so we went in today at 11am hoping that they would accept a walk in. Its my first time in their new office which even has a room for the oath and ceremonies!
Nobody was waiting so they let us straight in and did the fingerprints on the spot. It was very easy, efficient and courteous. I’m not used to that from USCIS!

Now waiting for the interview notification but if they carry on with that sort of efficiency then this process might be completed a lot sooner than I thought!

Hi

Just back from doing fingerprints at the Manchester NH office (actually in Bedford).

The appointment was for next week (10/18/2011) but that wasn’t good for us so we went in today at 11am hoping that they would accept a walk in. Its my first time in their new office which even has a room for the oath and ceremonies!
Nobody was waiting so they let us straight in and did the fingerprints on the spot. It was very easy, efficient and courteous. I’m not used to that from USCIS!

Now waiting for the interview notification but if they carry on with that sort of efficiency then this process might be completed a lot sooner than I thought!

Hi NHhopeful,

My DO is in Manchester too and I also walked in to get my FP done today at around 120ish pm. She asked me why I need FP done today, I told her since I am up this way working I figured I try to get it done today, she was nice and say okay I will make an exception and do the FP for you. I didnt notice the oath office though. It would be great if the oath is done in Bedford as oppose to Concord.

Good luck to you.

Update

See my signature.
Funny part is my FP. Date is my birthday. Some employee in Immigration office must really have a sense of humor...