2011 September N-400 Tracker

Hi NHhopeful,

My DO is in Manchester too and I also walked in to get my FP done today at around 120ish pm. She asked me why I need FP done today, I told her since I am up this way working I figured I try to get it done today, she was nice and say okay I will make an exception and do the FP for you. I didnt notice the oath office though. It would be great if the oath is done in Bedford as oppose to Concord.

Good luck to you.

I must have just missed you – I was leaving at 11.50am!

As you leave the room where the fingerprints are done the oath room is directly opposite (instead of turning left for the exit).

Looks though it holds about 50 people and from what I understand they have monthly oath ceremonies there. Hope its not too long before I’m in there!

Good luck!

Sept 05 filed. No update since 10/03 FP completion!

I & my spouse filed N-400 on 09/05. We were done with our FP on 10/03, but only my wife got the 'testing & interview' update within a day, but my case has no updates since then. I was struck in name check process earlier during my employment based GC process. Will there be name check process again for my N-400 application now?

09/05/2011 Sent to the Phoenix, AZ office(both)
09/13/2011 FP letter received (both)
10/03/2011: FP Done (both)
10/04/2011: Testing & Interview (only for Spouse)

Online status changed to testing and interview

I must have just missed you – I was leaving at 11.50am!

As you leave the room where the fingerprints are done the oath room is directly opposite (instead of turning left for the exit).

Looks though it holds about 50 people and from what I understand they have monthly oath ceremonies there. Hope its not too long before I’m in there!

Good luck!

Awesome, I didnt notice it.

I checked my online status today and mine changed to now scheduled for interview and said I should receive a notice within 14 days, did you get any update on yours yet?

Awesome, I didnt notice it.

I checked my online status today and mine changed to now scheduled for interview and said I should receive a notice within 14 days, did you get any update on yours yet?

My wife and eldest child (over 18) had the online status changed - me, not so much.

I got caught in fingerprint hell during the green card process and took 6 months longer than them to get processed. Looks like this is turning out the same way...

DID a walk in for FP at Norfolk,VA

09/27/11 N400 Mailed (Fedex)
09/28/11 Delivered to the Lewisville, TX Office
10/11/11 Recd FP Notice (FP appoinment date is 10/24/11)
10/14/11 FP done at Norfolk office (appointment date is 10/24, but did a walk in and FP Done)

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife and eldest child (over 18) had the online status changed - me, not so much.

I got caught in fingerprint hell during the green card process and took 6 months longer than them to get processed. Looks like this is turning out the same way...

sorry to hear that, hopefully it will be quick for you. keep us posted

Filed on 9/29- NO FP letter so far

My N400 was received on 9/29. I have not received the FP letter so far.

status online for wife and eldest changed to interview sheduled. I'll update my sig when I get the mail.
my online status remains unchanged :(

What is the difference between Dllas, TX and Lewisville, TX? Is it faster or what, I sent mine to Dllas?

September 2011

9/28/2011- Mailed N400 application within the last 90 days of 5 years residency to AZ Office.
9/30/2011- (Priority date) Application delivered and signed for by USCIS officer
10/05/2011- Check Cashed
10/07/2011- NOA- I-797C received.
10/14/2011- Fingerprint Notice received via email.
10/17/2011- Fingerprint letter Received. (Scheduled for 11/10/11)
10/19/2011- Walk in Fingerprint done
10/24/2011- On Line Status changed to Testing and Interview

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the difference between Dllas, TX and Lewisville, TX? Is it faster or what, I sent mine to Dllas?

No difference. Two different mailing address based on whether you mailed it through usps (goes to Dallas, TX) or fedex/ups (goes to Lewisville, TX).

Hopeful soon for you. Are they on Nov 18th too?

yes they are.

and my online status changed today to inline for interview scheduling.

I'm hoping they add me to the 18th as well - if not then I will call them and ask them to do that so we can all do this together.

I'm also hoping that they do an oath that afternoon as a pre thanksgiving ceremony. Its more likely to be Early December though.

yes they are.

and my online status changed today to inline for interview scheduling.

I'm hoping they add me to the 18th as well - if not then I will call them and ask them to do that so we can all do this together.

I'm also hoping that they do an oath that afternoon as a pre thanksgiving ceremony. Its more likely to be Early December though.

That's great to hear, I am hoping for the oath that afternoon as well. That will be awesome if that happen, but I will settle just for the oath letter.