• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 AOS Only

It could possibly be something that your FO does - perhaps the others here can share if they've had similar experiences where certain documents are in bold in your IL.

If your husband is the primary applicant, I'm not sure he can fill & sign the I-134 on behalf of the two of you. It defeats the purpose of having an I-134. I might be wrong though.

yes, we had specific documents in bold, and some were not..from previous pages of this forum,I understood that I-864 is not related to dv cases, only the I -134 is needed if any affidavit of support is requested...However,I do not know whether my husband-primary applicant can fill out I-134 form for me...

Guys
I have not recevied my IL yet
is it normal?
Is it Possible that i get approve with out interview?

You just got your Bio less than 2 weeks ago. Its still early. You might get an interview letter next month, or you can get approved without an interview....it happened before...

Hi All,
I am actually going through the Affidavit of Support form I 134 and I am confused about the last question (#11). It says "state exact nature and duration of the contribution". What should I expect to write in this field by my sponsor. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks!

Yes, I think so.

I'm also preparing the I-134 as it was requested of me.

What other documents is your sponsor/friend providing to supplement the I-134 - employment letter? bank letter? anything else?

Thanks!

One more question:
Can a friend be a sponsor?

Yes, I think so.

I'm also preparing the I-134 as it was requested of me.

What other documents is your sponsor/friend providing to supplement the I-134 - employment letter? bank letter? anything else?

Thanks!

Is your sponsor a friend also? Actually the supporting docs he is providing are Tax papers for 3years, employment verification w/salary, Bank statement. I think these should work.

Is your sponsor a friend also? Actually the supporting docs he is providing are Tax papers for 3years, employment verification w/salary, Bank statement. I think these should work.

Hi bimas
is your sponsor/friend filling I-134 form for both you and your wife?or are you going to fill one for your wife(H4)?
thanks

Hi bimas
is your sponsor/friend filling I-134 form for both you and your wife?or are you going to fill one for your wife(H4)?
thanks

Actually, my husband (primary applicant) is on H4 and I am working. About sponsor, he is going to fill the form for both of us (just in case). But we are going to take my income docs as well in the interview. Just don’t wanna take any risk.

Good luck for the interview :)

Let us know how it goes.

Actually, my husband (primary applicant) is on H4 and I am working. About sponsor, he is going to fill the form for both of us (just in case). But we are going to take my income docs as well in the interview. Just don’t wanna take any risk.

high school diploma

To bimas,kgeorge and rainyman

Guys, I am writing to you because you are going to have interview soon.
I am worried about high school diploma.My husband is a primary applicant and he does not have original of high school diploma..He only has bachelor and master diplomas.
will you all take originals of high school diploma to the interview?
we are hoping that officer just won't ask for it during the interview :(((

I will be taking the original + copies of my high school diploma when I go for the interview. I read somewhere that some IOs asked for it even though the candidates had higher education credentials.

Hopefully they won't ask you for it. They should know that since your husband has his bachelors + masters he's done with HS.

To bimas,kgeorge and rainyman

Guys, I am writing to you because you are going to have interview soon.
I am worried about high school diploma.My husband is a primary applicant and he does not have original of high school diploma..He only has bachelor and master diplomas.
will you all take originals of high school diploma to the interview?
we are hoping that officer just won't ask for it during the interview :(((

Translation

I have a quastion
There are a couple documents listed on my IL
one of them is certified english translation for birth certificate
How can i translate them guys?

mehrdad jan,

you can find translators in your area on the internet. if you have relatives in california, you can find many of them there too.

I know one in long beach. let me know if that can be of a use.

I have a quastion
There are a couple documents listed on my IL
one of them is certified english translation for birth certificate
How can i translate them guys?

I-134

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding the I-134. In addition to filing out the form, what other supporting documentation should be provided?

1) Letter of employment - indicating job title, organization, start date, salary
2) Bank letter

Should that be good enough or is anything else required?

Thanks. Good luck to everyone especially to those who's interviews are coming up.

Looking at some other posts I see people are generally waiting about a week (or sometimes less) for the KCC to send an email notification and the DOS to cash the money order? I've been waiting a week for both and have a USCIS info pass appt tomorrow morning. I should cancel that right? I won't have anything next to my case number yet and they won't be able to tell me anything new?