• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 AOS Only

I-485, rejection and resubmit

Hi EYW979
Did you find a solution for your problem? I have the exact same problem, I was rejected on or about May 9th, for the same reasons as moka, I am going to resubmit again the same package tomorrow, I couldn't find any other supplementary document which can help the case, I went to the local USCIS, and they told the reason of rejection was early submission! you have to wait until your case has been current for JUNE! But I am npt sure abot the trk number on all the pages!!

Hi all

Can you please help me in this issue
I got my application I-485 rejected for filling early my case Number current in june but i send the application in 4/25/2012 and all the package return to me with along tiny stamp in all the pages with a TRN number (officer Number) and green sheet i suppose to put it in the top of package that i will resubmit my questions are:
1- Do i have to creat new package or i have to resend the same papers
2-Do i have to send the rejection letter I-797 with the package and put the Green sheet on the top or just send new packge as i am semding the first time

pleae advise

Thanks

So I checked the field office time frame ( Baltimore MD) and the time for processing I-485 applications shows a date (oct 20 2011) which is the date of the last case filed. It seems that they are backed up. Should I be worried that our application won't be processed before September ?

Not necessarily. Count the days from that date (October 20, 2011) to the "valid as of" date. It says:

Field Office Processing Dates for Baltimore MD as of: March 31, 2012

This means that as of March 31st they are adjudicating files that were received on October 20th. So 163 days from start to finish. That means that you should have a decision 163 days after you got your first NOA at the most. Add up this number to the day when you first got it to have an idea. In my case, the date was July 27, 2012.

These kind of delays are why it is important to file as early as possible. Good Luck!

Wrong surname...

thank you brother...
this is so kind from you...

i have a question...

in my passport my surname is "xxxxxe" and in the application in wrote it "xxxxxx" so do i have to do my passport again or i have to send it with right way like in the passport in the forms DSP230 and DS 122??!!!

answer me plzzzzz help....

Hi EYW979
Did you find a solution for your problem? I have the exact same problem, I was rejected on or about May 9th, for the same reasons as moka, I am going to resubmit again the same package tomorrow, I couldn't find any other supplementary document which can help the case, I went to the local USCIS, and they told the reason of rejection was early submission! you have to wait until your case has been current for JUNE! But I am npt sure abot the trk number on all the pages!!

Dear Rainyman

i did`t find any thing too i am going to rebmit againg this the only sloution because i called them amd they told me early filing is the cause so just wait until 5/31/12 and send your package

thanks for update

thank you brother...
this is so kind from you...

i have a question...

in my passport my surname is "xxxxxe" and in the application in wrote it "xxxxxx" so do i have to do my passport again or i have to send it with right way like in the passport in the forms DSP230 and DS 122??!!!

answer me plzzzzz help....

Dear Salah

I answer you on my facebook page and if you keep asking every where belive me you will have sever headach and i will answer you here its OK you can correct the name on the interview time don`t worry

EYAD

Resubmission of I-485

Dear Rainyman

i did`t find any thing too i am going to rebmit againg this the only sloution because i called them amd they told me early filing is the cause so just wait until 5/31/12 and send your package

thanks for update

Thanks Eyad,
I hope everything will go smoothly and successfully, I was too wory about rejection and F-1 status! I got the I-797 that in it was mentioned and asked about the I-130, I-140, I-360, Actually my wife was the winner and we got married based on the our religious before the second withdrawal on 15 July, but our American wedding was on August, I was too worry about it, I resubmit everything today, so the document can be there on June 1st!

rejection

You're lucky buddy, My wife an I did the same thing and we were rejected due to early filing, Congrats

Well, I attached one of the USCIS memos in which it was stated that we are entitled to submit our application 75 days prior to the current date. I guess it convinced them to accept my application.

Interview Letter

Hello Guys!

Great news! I finally received my interview letter notification! I received an email yesterday from USCIS saying that I will be interviewed in July 9. Finally things are moving smoothly again. Good luck to all!

-SA

Finally!!! Congrats!

Hello Guys!

Great news! I finally received my interview letter notification! I received an email yesterday from USCIS saying that I will be interviewed in July 9. Finally things are moving smoothly again. Good luck to all!

-SA

Hello Guys!

-SA

Congrats and Good Luck in your Interview

Update on my son's follow to join process

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I last visited this forum. I can see good things happening. Congrats to those who have already gotten their green cards and the very best to those who are still in the process. You all will be fine. "Makeiteasier" how are things? I strongly believe you are green now. My son was approved for a visa (follow to join) and will be here soon. Thanks be to God.

Good to hear that people are making progress! I am still waiting for my notice of acceptance in the mail - hopefully this coming week. Then hopefully biometrics and interview will follow soon :)

Update 6/4: I-797 received today!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats

Mohkha, Hope everything is going well with you, I have the same situation as you, after your rejection, did you resubmit the same package to USCIS? because of those barcode on the right side of the papaers and also did you add anything to your package regarding your own I-797? (I-130, I-140, I-360) I have the same situation and my wife is the principle applicant and I am the derivatie applicant but there is not anything under my nae for invitation letter 1 and 2 from KCC!! So I didnot know what should I do!
today, i got my appointment letter for the biometrics

Good to hear that people are making progress! I am still waiting for my notice of acceptance in the mail - hopefully this coming week. Then hopefully biometrics and interview will follow soon :)

Update 6/4: I-797 received today!!!

What is form I-797?