• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Can anyone help me now

airlordworld

Registered Users (C)
Good afternoon...I went to my interview this morning and very interested...The consular asked me a lot of question that take us about 15 minutes about my WACE Subject and when and where did i met my wife.. I am confused now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because, he asked me to come back cos my document are insufficient...Can anyone tell me what is wrong and hope to get the visa...

Hi Airlordworld

You should explain what docs are incomplete so others can share you with thier experince, and did you submitted a wrong papers or any information ?

Goodluck

Good afternoon...I went to my interview this morning and very interested...The consular asked me a lot of question that take us about 15 minutes about my WACE Subject and when and where did i met my wife.. I am confused now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because, he asked me to come back cos my document are insufficient...Can anyone tell me what is wrong and hope to get the visa...

Is this wife a brand new wife (or a first cousin or step-sister?)? Depending on the patterns seen at that Consular Post, they may have good reason to doubt that it is merely a "pop-up" (sham/fraud) spouse who paid you to marry her for a visa or that you are "doing a favor" for her. It happens all the time.......

Last edited by a moderator:

@airlordworld, U av to give us more detailed information about the questions the consular asked u. Pls let us know about the questions he asked on ur WAEC and ur marriage so that we can advice u on what to do b4 ur next interview. One love bro!

Is this wife a brand new wife (or a first cousin or step-sister?)? Depending on the patterns seen at that Consular Post, they may have good reason to doubt that it is merely a "pop-up" (sham/fraud) spouse who paid you to marry her for a visa or that you are "doing a favor" for her. It happens all the time.......

agreed!

Thanks everyone... He asked me what questions did I answer in my Economics,English, biology.. He asked when did I met my wife. He asked me our courtship photo which I don't have me with me.. What can I do now friends.. She is my wife and we have lovely daughter.. No one pay me and I hate dishonest cos my life is differnet from others

Thanks everyone... He asked me what questions did I answer in my Economics,English, biology.. He asked when did I met my wife. He asked me our courtship photo which I don't have me with me.. What can I do now friends.. She is my wife and we have lovely daughter.. No one pay me and I hate dishonest cos my life is differnet from others

from what i understand from your words is that you were completely unprepared to the interview. you don't have to prove us here that you are honest amn, you should do this to the consular...

from what i understand from your words is that you were completely unprepared to the interview. you don't have to prove us here that you are honest amn, you should do this to the consular...

Pls guyz, dis guy need our help and not to make fun of him. This forum was made to help people and not chase them away.

@airlordworld, What did the Consular ask u to bring? As it is, u av to get prove of your relationship with ur wife. Prove of courtship photos and marriage photos. I guess u came to this forum very late, cos u would av been told to prepare urself very well and the house would av help u with sample questions u might expect from the Consular. Well, u still av hope. Go and study more of the subject u scored highest in ur WAEC. They always ask questions on that. Its just to prove that u are the rightfull owner of the O'LEVEL. Pls when were u ask to come back again? May God see u thru. Much love bro!

Thanks Ovicity!!! I'm ask to come on 6 June,2011. I will do as you said hope I'm going to grant another interview now.. Happy Easter

Thanks Ovicity!!! I'm ask to come on 6 June,2011. I will do as you said hope I'm going to grant another interview now.. Happy Easter

@airlordworld, dont worry bro, just pray and av a litttle mustard seed faith, ok!. Go back there with confidence and claim ur visa. Happy Easter to u also. Stay blessed.

Please help me!!!!!!!!!

I'm confused now and don't know what to do about my case now.. I went for my second appointment on 6th of this month.. I was interview by two men who are Nigerian and ask me question about my work and martial home and how I met my wife.. Final the interview we are asked to leave.. Don't know what is the next now... Can somebody tell me what is the next step now

I'm confused now and don't know what to do about my case now.. I went for my second appointment on 6th of this month.. I was interview by two men who are Nigerian and ask me question about my work and martial home and how I met my wife.. Final the interview we are asked to leave.. Don't know what is the next now... Can somebody tell me what is the next step now

@airlordworld, thank God u av passed this phase. It shows u av been placed on Administrative processing. Nevertheless, just relax bro and pray hard ok! Nothing is impossible for God to do. U might be called in the night while u and ur wife are sleeping by this smae Nigerian Guyz who interview u. When they finish talking to u, they will ask about ur wife and want to know if she's around u. When theyare thru talking to u, they will call ur wife also to ask her thesame question they ask u. I want u to be alert at all times and please inform ur wife about this also. Pls be warned, if ur wife is not with u at that time they called u, lets say in the aftenoon, and u told them ur wife is at home or somewhere, dont call ur wife immediately to tell her about the call from the embassy cos they would want to call ur wife immediately after they are thru with u. If ur wife line is engaged after they are thru with u, then it shows u are telling her something about the call from the embassy and so they will suspect fowl play. All the best bro and like i say pray hard. One love bro!

I'd like to know what position have you applied?

thanks ovicity

Thanks for your concern and giving me more faith. Hope it won't take long time for them to call us and beside my wife phone is lost and I just get her new phone with new number. Hope that won't be the problem. ovicity may almighty God bless you and stand by you in Jesus name. Amen

Thanks for your concern and giving me more faith. Hope it won't take long time for them to call us and beside my wife phone is lost and I just get her new phone with new number. Hope that won't be the problem. ovicity may almighty God bless you and stand by you in Jesus name. Amen

Same to u bro. Dont worry about her phone number. If they call u and ask why ur wife phone is not working, just tell them the truth about her line ok! And again, they can send some Nigerians from the Embassy to come to ur house on ur absence to come and check on u so as to confirm if u guyz are truelly married. So just be ready for anything sha. Keep praying ok, and after about two weeks u didnt hear from them, u can send them an E-mail concerning ur case or u can call the Embassy. They should be able to tell u something about ur case. All the best bro. One love!

praise thy Lord

Glory be to almighty God.. US Embassy final called me this afternoon to come with my passport and family passport to the embassy and do another medical report .. Ovicity help me to praise thy lord. What do you think about..