Indian husband - L1 - Moroccan Wife - L2 interview Questions

asifikrame

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am Indian holding L1-B recently got married to Moroccan girl living in Morocco ,holding moroccan passport in Nov 09. I am planning to bring my wife to US. I am currently living in USA
My company has provided her with my Employee verification letter and she have follwing documents with her now,
1) DS-156
2) copy of marriage certificate
3) copy of my I-797
4) copy of my I-129S
5) US visa fees reciept
6) her passport
7) my Pssport copy, I-94 copy
8) wedding photos

I am worried for some things. Before going for US visa Interview she has acquired Indian visa as I am indian and she would be going to India also from US .She got Indian Visa now for 1 year first time.
On DS -156 form for Question " how long do u intend to stay in US ? "
she has written 6 months
If officer asks her question , that after 6 months will you come back to morocco ? as they usually ask this question.
If she answers like after 6 months i would going to India with my husband to stay with my in-laws and husband, would it be a problem ?
or she has to say i will return back to morocco ?
As she is wife of Indian (myself) can she say i will go to India with my husband?

Also on US casablnca Embassy Website , they have written , Be ready to show proof of ties with morocco , like work documents, bank statement, land ownership documents.
But , my wife just completed her studies and she dont have work documents, she dont have Bank Account nor she have any land ownership documents in her name.
Will they really ask her such documents for L2 visa processing ?

can anyone share any questions which can be asked to her ?

Last edited by a moderator:
For L-2 visa, she does not need to prove any ties to Morocco.

I am worried for some things.

Also on US casablnca Embassy Website , they have written , Be ready to show proof of ties with morocco , like work documents, bank statement, land ownership documents.

Thanks for the help. could you please also help me on one more query mentioned.
"
Before going for US visa Interview she has acquired Indian visa as I am indian and she would be going to India also from US .She got Indian Visa now for 1 year first time.
she has written 6 months
If officer asks her question , that after 6 months will you come back to morocco ? as they usually ask this question.
If she answers like after 6 months i would going to India with my husband to stay with my in-laws and husband, would it be a problem ?
As she is wife of Indian (myself) can she say i will go to India with my husband? "

Duration of stay in the US also does not matter for L-2 visa. Whether she wrote "6 months" or she wrote, "as long as husband has L-1 status", it does not matter.

Before going for US visa Interview she has acquired Indian visa as I am indian and she would be going to India also from US .She got Indian Visa now for 1 year first time.
she has written 6 months
As she is wife of Indian (myself) can she say i will go to India with my husband? "

Thanks once again , but my actual question and worry is " If officer asks her , Will you return back to Morocco after your husband's work get over ? or after visa expiry ? then what should she answer ?

Usually they expect the applicant to return back to their home country.

There is no cure for paranoia. Let me assure you one last time, for an L-2 visa, the consul will not care where the applicant returns to. Whether it be Morocco, India or any third country for that matter.

Thanks once again , but my actual question and worry is " If officer asks her , Will you return back to Morocco after your husband's work get over ? or after visa expiry ? then what should she answer ?

Usually they expect the applicant to return back to their home country.

There is no cure for paranoia. Let me assure you one last time, for an L-2 visa, the consul will not care where the applicant returns to. Whether it be Morocco, India or any third country for that matter.

Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

Apart from that, this link below may be useful:bankinterviewquestions.info/
Pls try to keep posting.Tks and best regards

Last edited by a moderator:
she has written 6 months