September 2009 n-400 fillers

Got this update today on the website. Hoping this is the same bug mentioned in other blogs on the RFE. Are you getting the same update?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Sent
On September 17, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, call 1-800-375-5283 to update your address.

I got the same update today, maybe FP

looks like many ppl are getting this
http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=302000&highlight=Request+for+Additional+Evidence

Last edited by a moderator:
N-400 Details

GC-11/28/04

N-400 Mailed 9/3/09
Notice Receipt Date 9/9/09
Priority Date 9/9/09
FP ?
Interv. Date ?
Oath Date ?

Update

Region: Washington DC/Fairfax

Sent N-400 for wife and me: Sept 14
Packet received at Lewisville, TX: Sept 15
Check encashed: Sept 18

Here is my Info.

My timelines

09/04/09 - Mailed to Mesquitte, TX in Priority Mail
09/05/09 - Mail Delivered
09/09/09 - Check Cashed
09/11/09 - NOA received with 09/08 priority date
09/18/09 - Web site status changed with RFE .. May be Finger Print notice

GC Date: 12/01/04
Region: Washington DC/Fairfax

Sent N-400 for wife and me: Sept 14
Packet received at Lewisville, TX: Sept 15
Check encashed: Sept 18
NoA: Sept 17

the NoA had case numbers as NBC* ..is that normal ? Shouldnt it be more like SRC* given that it was sent to Texas ? just curious.

My info

We are permanent residents since 12/15/04. Application sent to Phoenix, AZ.

Good luck everybody :)

Here is my time line:

GC Approved : 12/07/2004 (self & wife)
N-400 Application sent: 09/14/2009 (self & wife) - by USPS overnight to AZ
Application recieved: 09/15/2009 (self & wife)
Check Cashed: 09/21/2009 (self & wife)

I looked at image of check from bank's web site and could not figure out LIN number. There are many numbers written on back of check but none of them follow 10+3 pattern of LIN number. Any idea how to figure out LIN number??

Wait

Hi Sunks,
Wait for another day or two, you will get Notice of Action (NOA) letter from USCIS.

I sent the N-400 application to Lewisville, TX for my spouse and myself. Per UPS tracking info, it was received on 9/15.
Its been 7 days, and my check has not been cashed.

Is there anyway i can find out the status ? Just want to make sure they have not misplaced the applications.

Thanks

FP Notice

I got RFE (FP) notice yesterday in e-mail. I also got the text-message on my mobile phone at 1:30 am this morning. I heard the beep and knew it was comming from USCIS because no one else besides the provider sends me text-messages.