July 2009 N-400 Filers

NBC Receipt number ???

My receipt number is NBC*000xxxxxx, Online case status says "You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location."

Where do I check for Processing times? NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER processing times don't show N-400 times.

My receipt number is NBC*000xxxxxx, Online case status says "You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location."

Where do I check for Processing times? NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER processing times don't show N-400 times.

I believe you will have check your DO processing time and not the NBC.
Also your date seems very close if not the same. I too received my NOA recently. My DO is Charlotte, NC.

My Timeline

Hi, July filer from PA :)

2/04/04: GC Date
7/27/09: Mailed N-400 to TX Lockbox
7/31/09: Received Date
7/31/09: Priority Date
8/03/09: Notice Date/NBC
8/07/09: Receipt Received

Good luck everyone!

I believe you will have check your DO processing time and not the NBC.
Also your date seems very close if not the same. I too received my NOA recently. My DO is Charlotte, NC.

Hey I am from charlotte too....our timelines are pretty close

zombie, I was in and out in about 20 minutes today. No pictures were taken. They use the pictures you send with your N-400 app when they give you the naturalization certificate. You should be okay.

Hey sgsnathan....
good to hear from you man.....hope the process moves on smoothly for all of us.

It would be nice if all of us become citizens by christmas....:D

kjkool, how come you filed N400 already with GC approval date of Dec. 2004? I have an earlier GC approval date than yours and I am still waiting for my N400 eligible date.

kjkool, how come you filed N400 already with GC approval date of Dec. 2004? I have an earlier GC approval date than yours and I am still waiting for my N400 eligible date.

Good catch. Based on kjkool's dates, it seems a little early. But that is based on the AD. He/she seems to say that the card was received in May, 2005. I hope the card/permanent residency was effective Nov, 2004.

Hey sgsnathan....
good to hear from you man.....hope the process moves on smoothly for all of us.

It would be nice if all of us become citizens by christmas....:D

Hey zombie, I sure hope so. As for timeframe, I am hoping I can have this done and over with before Nov, as we plan to move by Oct and don't want to deal with the hassle of changing addresses (and of course mails not getting delivered etc.) with USCIS. We'll see :). Sad thing is I have to travel overseas before this process is over and will still need to get fingerprinted at the POE with this new rule about GC holders having to get fingerprinted each time just like other aliens.

Sad thing is I have to travel overseas before this process is over and will still need to get fingerprinted at the POE with this new rule about GC holders having to get fingerprinted each time just like other aliens.

It literally takes 5 seconds.

I think we get it within a week or so.

It has been 2 weeks for me and still no FP letter.
Even though I have been fingerprinted less than a year ago (for I-751). In theory, FP are valid for 15 months, but I saw many applicants in my same situation getting a FP letter.

Just went home for lunch and got the FP appointment for Aug 20.
I'll be traveling to Canada for work that week so I'll try to do a walk-in sometimes this week.