• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Thanks Joequi, I did, but KCC just replied saying to contact my country's embassy; is that the usual procedure?

I've mailed the embassy here in Freetown, and got an automated response saying they should respond WITHIN TWO WEEKS!! And that if I don't hear back from them after that time to send them the email again!!!! And they have cleverly not listed their contact number, they apparently 'deal more efficiently with your query by email!!!!!!!!!!' :mad:

Arghhhhhhhhhh, so stressed! How am I to go for medicals without letter??????:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::confused::confused:

I dont know the initial content of what you sent to KCC but send them an email again with the content that you want to know if your case has been scheduled for an interview.Even if they have told you on phone before,send them the email.That was how i did mine when i was going for my medicals.

Hi Gasper2000

KCC have already confirmed by email my interview date, but there's still no second NL.
I've emailed KCC twice to ask if they can send the 2NL to me by email so I can start medicals (I think some other forumites got theirs this way?) but they keep referring me to my country's embassy. And the Freetown Embassy take two weeks to respond to emails, AND have no contact number...

Hi Gasper2000

KCC have already confirmed by email my interview date, but there's still no second NL.
I've emailed KCC twice to ask if they can send the 2NL to me by email so I can start medicals (I think some other forumites got theirs this way?) but they keep referring me to my country's embassy. And the Freetown Embassy take two weeks to respond to emails, AND have no contact number...

I think you dont need letter to do the medical, just print the e_mail that kcc sent to you, and make medical base on it, before 2 weeks of your interview they will send appointment letter by email if u still not receiving the 2vd NL dont be worry u can do it with out second NL

Thanks firo1234! I'll do that, was really feeling frustrated and stressed.. thank you, thank you!

My friend I know your feelings, but the same situation happen with my friends, they didn't even received the 2nd NL, and they make it without it, they bring a copy from kcc e_mail and the 1st NL letter to the interview, and one of them they send the appointment letter for him by e_mail before 2 weeks of the interview as a pdf attach, don't be worry at all I think you will make it evern without 2nd NL :)

Thanks for your help and encouragement firo1234, it really means a lot. It's such a stressful time, because you know you can be refused for even the slightest thing.

But by God's grace, we will ALL make it!

I think you dont need letter to do the medical, just print the e_mail that kcc sent to you, and make medical base on it, before 2 weeks of your interview they will send appointment letter by email if u still not receiving the 2vd NL dont be worry u can do it with out second NL

Good

Originally Posted by ddoonn View Post
Home Country : Nigeria
Entered DV lottery : 20th Nov 2008
CN: 2010AF00011***
NL dated : 15th Oct 2009
1ST NL received: 20 Oct 2009 ViA E-mail
Returned forms: 17 Nov 2009
Confirmed delivery: 3rd December2009
2nd NL recieved: 7th march 2010
Police Report complited: 16th march 2010
Started medicals: 16th March 2010
Completed Medicals:24th March 2010
Interview Datedl: 6th April 2010 waitng for the testimonies
Visa pick up: Waiting upon the lord who started it and he will complete it sure
POE: Waiting
G C & SSN : Waiting

I gott to the embassy some minutes passs 7am and i was told by one nigeria lady to rescheduled my appointment to send e-mail to lagosiv@satae.gov

Im sorry this happened to you. anyway when was ur actual scheduled time for the interview at the embassy?
i dont think the nigerian lady was fair at all, if u got there some minutes after 7am and u were asked to go and reshedule ur appointment online! considering the traffic to get to the lagos u.s embassy in the morning,moreso people going for the interview some may not even know about this hell of a trafffic which might distrupt ur original time plan.
my advice to all others going for interview soon ,pls go well ahead of time.
goodluck guys.
...to GOD be the glory, all the time.

Mr Fiso, pls any info on the 2011 version. The result normally starts coming in this month and the 1st NL too hits the post this April. Anything wrong, have I being selected? Have anyone heard something. I jus hope sth will be said and some folks close to me declared selectees.

Im sorry this happened to you. anyway when was ur actual scheduled time for the interview at the embassy?
i dont think the nigerian lady was fair at all, if u got there some minutes after 7am and u were asked to go and reshedule ur appointment online! considering the traffic to get to the lagos u.s embassy in the morning,moreso people going for the interview some may not even know about this hell of a trafffic which might distrupt ur original time plan.
my advice to all others going for interview soon ,pls go well ahead of time.
goodluck guys.
...to GOD be the glory, all the time.

You never can tell,maybe that day was actually not his successday.God get the way He dey do His own things.My guy take that the disappointment as a blessing.

as per the traffic generally in lagos,is a crazy one cos of that i sleep in a hotel in lagos island cos i didnt want to take chances at all.Ddoon take it the disappointment as a blessing.Goodluck on your new date;God's time is the best.

@Ayo Black,

Congratulations!

We cover him with the blood of Jesus and pray that God will grant both of you all that you need to bring him up to be pleasing to him, amen.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

GREAT FORUMITE GREAT! GREAT FORUMITE GREAT!! GREAT FORUMITE GREAT!!!
I want to appreciate every members of this forum for their earnest contribution, prayers, useful information and other support. It has help almost 99.9% members of this forum. Petit bammyrichie senator kc and other great members of this forum God will richly bless each and everyone of you as you exploit the land of milk and honey.
By the special grace of God Almighty I , my wife and kid have arrived successfully in the State, received my SSN today and still waiting for my GC. Now having promises for jobs but they told me to wait till SSN and GC receive. Pleas I need more info on way forward. God is a member of this forum so every body should be rest assured that it is well. Bammy Thanks so much for your private mails and phone communication. Every member should take note that THE LORD'S IS EARTH AND THE FULLNESS THEREOF meaning American Embassy Lagos is God own poperty, and USA is God own country. Hey! I charge every member of this forum to be bold and fearless because our God is perfectly in control. So those going for the VISA, The visa is yours. Those in America, The Land is for your possession. So I am rejoicing with every one in America, Singing: Father to you oooh be all the glory, to you ooh Lord be all the honor and adoration for ever more. TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY.

Mr Fiso, pls any info on the 2011 version. The result normally starts coming in this month and the 1st NL too hits the post this April. Anything wrong, have I being selected? Have anyone heard something. I jus hope sth will be said and some folks close to me declared selectees.

ferdii, i have not heard anything yet about the 2011 ,dv lucky selectees from nigeria. Usually Notification Letters starts to arrive in nigeria from end of april.
dont worry ,i wish u all the best this time round.
dont forget God's time is the best.
...to God be the glory.

Hello house, whose interview is next?
I wish u all going for interview soon the vey best. May the almighty God guide u all thru.

mosestaboo congrat to you and your family this is the begining of Gods favour and blessings to you all.