• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

It's important for one to go to the interview with all necessary documents. I'm saying this in view of the ongoing issue whether they could deny one VISA on the basis of his/ her inability to provide AOS. I would like to say that it's very possible for one to be denied VISA. I know of a Ghanaian (single guy) who was selected for further processing for the DV2006 fiscal year. He had no contact in the U.S. This guy lives abroad as well but not in the U.S. But because he had no contact in the States, he had sought the assistance of some of his trusted friends who promised to use their contacts in the States to get him AOS but failed to fulfill their promises. Eventually, he could not provide the AOS when it was requested on his day of interview. Although he was given sometime to provide it, but when he couldn't provide it he was denied the VISA. So it is important for one to endeavour to have all the required documents prior to the day of his/ her interview. If some single guy out there could be denied a VISA for that reason it stands to reason that it could happen to anybody. That some people have succeeded without must not override the importance of such document to DV applicants. However, so far, I haven't seen where it's mentioned. I don't know if it would mentioned in the second letter. If it's not mentioned, then it stands to reason that it's not a requirement. Otherwise I would advice every DV applicant to get his/ hers ready.

Thank you i will make necessary arrangements for the AOS.

Can someone elaborate on the Visa bulletin thing.
My number is 23** and I am from Nigeria what does that mean in the report:

Visa bulletin for October..
AFRICA

Egypt 3,100
Ethiopia 3,900
Nigeria 5,500

ASIA

EUROPE

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN

Ayobiyi!!!

Hi, My guy or babe, if anyone need a place to stay in ATL, I will like to help pls e-mail me. biiyoo7@yahoo.com........
Am very sure that you are trying to help us,if you receive something like this as a Naija man, am sure you will treat it the same way we have all done, why not tell us in detail what you are offering us in the open.:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Current

AFRICA

Egypt 3,100
Ethiopia 3,900
Nigeria 5,500

ASIA

EUROPE

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

My Honourable Senator Sir, you will need to get yourself prepare for October interview according to your number that is all what the bulletin meant,here is wishing you all the very best.:D

My Honourable Senator Sir, you will need to get yourself prepare for October interview according to your number that is all what the bulletin meant,here is wishing you all the very best.:D
Thanks dotman,
One more question, how can i confirm that KCC got my package i sent earlier.
thanks once again.

AFRICA

Egypt 3,100
Ethiopia 3,900
Nigeria 5,500

ASIA

EUROPE

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)

OCEANIA

Senator KC, this means you will be current in October, You will get your 2nd notification letter 6 weeks before your interview. Call KCC on this number to confirm if your forms have been delivered and you could even confirm your interview date +16065267500. goodluck

Senator KC, this means you will be current in October, You will get your 2nd notification letter 6 weeks before your interview. Call KCC on this number to confirm if your forms have been delivered and you could even confirm your interview date +16065267500. goodluck
Hi, Guys. Thanks so much, I just called KCC and they gave me my date for October. I really appreciate your advice and suggestions. You guys rock big time.

Hi, Guys. Thanks so much, I just called KCC and they gave me my date for October. I really appreciate your advice and suggestions. You guys rock big time.

Good for you Senator KC... I wish you the very best!!!! Dont forget to share your great news with us in da house..

take note of this....

my advice to you people that would be going for interview from october is that you should not go with dollars but naira because it is not all dollars that are accepted at the embassy. the dollars that have been printed for so long may be rejected despite the fact that they are not fake. you would be told to reschedule but not disqualified you and this may narrow ur chance of getting visa. it happen to someone that is very close to me . a word is enough for the wise....

You guys are so wonderful.I have benefited immensely from your experience sharing and opinion on some grey issues.

Has anybody gone for the medical test or knows who has done so. I wish to talk to such person to know the details of the requirements and what it entails. I sent a mail to the yahoo mail of bammyrichie sometimes ago to avail me his mobile line for discussion but he ignored my mail. I even enclosed my mobile lines but he chose not to respond.

I need to talk to somebody about this

@matee
I replied ur post on the 2009 thread, I also sent u a PM with my phone number, call me if you need any more info.

My friend, we discussed on phone. I have gotten all the necessary details from you. God bless.

My friend, we discussed on phone. I have gotten all the necessary details from you. God bless.

my friend, i NEVER 4 ONCE saw ur email but pls am sorry incase u sent one. i was busy writting my final examination in sch. pls mail me again and i will sent my fone no. some members have my no. am still around till december. pls anybody am at ur service all d time

no i was not asked cos am single............. but u may be ask so if u can get it pls do cos u may be interview by a person that may asked u for it but it does not affect your chances at all of being issue the visa

how can i know when to receive the second letter case number 97**
i am a selectee in nigeria.

Last edited by a moderator: