• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

livewire007

Registered Users (C)
A friend of mine called me last night that is package arrrived during the week, he's case number is DV2010AF00008XXX, and he needed so many explanantions from me as a previous succesful winner.

I just want to start this thread so as to give the new winners orientation and guidance towards filling the DS-230 forms and sending it back to KCC, and making neccesary updates on their forms.

SO if you are a dv2010 winner or you know someone from Nigeria that has got his/her fisrt Notification refer them to this thread.

cheers.

Hello Livewire, that is very nice of you. I was wondering, did your friend receive his NL in Nigeria or in the U.S? keep up the good work.

I recieved mine in may last year, so there's still time.. Some will even arrive by june, just stay coll & be optimistic.

please quit spamming, you are causing other valuable topics go down of the forum page. If people have something to say, they will do it. you don't have to constantly bump the topic.

please quit spamming, you are causing other valuable topics go down of the forum page. If people have something to say, they will do it. you don't have to constantly bump the topic.

what's with you emachine? Take it easy. The lottery is not by power and might. what valuable topics? This is valuable to me and i don't want it to go down either so it will be seen. So from time to time i bring it up
Anyway, it doesn't really matter in the end. From wat i've seen in the forum though, you need to take it easy. You seem to be attacking a lot. Just be hopeful.

I agree eMachine needs to chill out. If I recall this is a thread for Nigerians and not a general thread. Since, he is not one, why is he checking up on this thread?

Some other folks just got theirs, am sure more notifications is ont the way, watch out this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
livewire thank you so much for your concern

please i av a question as regards dv2010. i was among the winners. i have already filled the form and sent back to kcc.My fear now is that i realized that i wrote a name in the column for other names used or aliases.And this name wasnt in the original copy i filled online.
Secondly, i wrote my name and case number on the back of my passport and i did not see any instruction like that.
thirdly, i wrote my case number back and front of each of the form i sent to kcc.THough, at upper right hand.Pls i dont know if this is proper.I would really need a response to these questions.my case number 13xxx.DO i really stand the chance of being called for interview at all?

Hello all,
i want to congratulate the 2010 lucky winners from Nigeria. Ive been in the United States Since 2007 and i must confess that this site really helped me when i was preparing for my interview. As part of my commitment to assist those who are selected for the lottery this year, i will be willign to assist in any capacity you guys will want me to. Please feel free to ask any question and im sure I and my other comrades will anwser your quesions. Congrats once again

Big bros den wen don dey successful through this forum.Abeg i still dey wait for answer because fear wan kill me before my time.
i luv u all

please i av a question as regards dv2010. i was among the winners. i have already filled the form and sent back to kcc.My fear now is that i realized that i wrote a name in the column for other names used or aliases.And this name wasnt in the original copy i filled online.
Secondly, i wrote my name and case number on the back of my passport and i did not see any instruction like that.
thirdly, i wrote my case number back and front of each of the form i sent to kcc.THough, at upper right hand.Pls i dont know if this is proper.I would really need a response to these questions.my case number 13xxx.DO i really stand the chance of being called for interview at all?

My broda u no get any problem, sure you will be current around feb/mar or apr. I hope ur last name & first names are correct, state the name u used to win & the name u sent back so i can spot the discrepancy and advise u further.

cheers

My broda u no get any problem, sure you will be current around feb/mar or apr. I hope ur last name & first names are correct, state the name u used to win & the name u sent back so i can spot the discrepancy and advise u further.

cheers

Big bros thank you very much for allaying my fears and the hope of an interview.As regards the names, it was exactly the first,middle and last name i used in winning that i sent back to kcc.But only that, when i was filling ds-230 part 1, question number 2 there says( Other Names Used or Aliases (If married woman, give maiden name). Under this column, i wrote my nick name.My question now is, can this affect me in any way because i did not fill this name online when i registered for the lottery last year.But was there actually any question of such in the online registration form?If there was, that means i ignored it.And if i ignored it then and now i am providing a name(nick name), dont u think that would be a problem?

Then very importantly, i graduated last year June and i am very sure the certificate will not be issued even till after next year because of the bureaucracy in my school.If by the grace of God, i am invited for an interview next year, can my WAEC/NECO suffice because in the form i submitted, i told them i am a graduate. And since my university certificate or transcript may not be there to ascertain that claim,do you think they would be comfortable with the WAEC/NECO alone and forget the university certificate since waec/neco are the primary requirement?
Big bros thanks very much as i look forward to your response again. thanks!!!!!

big bros thank you very much for allaying my fears and the hope of an interview.as regards the names, it was exactly the first,middle and last name i used in winning that i sent back to kcc.but only that, when i was filling ds-230 part 1, question number 2 there says( other names used or aliases (if married woman, give maiden name). Under this column, i wrote my nick name.my question now is, can this affect me in any way because i did not fill this name online when i registered for the lottery last year.but was there actually any question of such in the online registration form?if there was, that means i ignored it.and if i ignored it then and now i am providing a name(nick name), dont u think that would be a problem?

Then very importantly, i graduated last year june and i am very sure the certificate will not be issued even till after next year because of the bureaucracy in my school.if by the grace of god, i am invited for an interview next year, can my waec/neco suffice because in the form i submitted, i told them i am a graduate. And since my university certificate or transcript may not be there to ascertain that claim,do you think they would be comfortable with the waec/neco alone and forget the university certificate since waec/neco are the primary requirement?
Big bros thanks very much as i look forward to your response again. Thanks!!!!!

you dont have any problem my brother, your nickname does not really matter, they might just use it for a background check on you.
As per your certificate am sure you should have your statement of result @ hand and your original waec certificate will do the job.

All the best.